The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PBPjasonlieser Udonis Haslem just stormed back to the locker room. I'm not sure why. But Whiteside might not like what's headed his way.
@PBPjasonlieser No Hassan Whiteside post-game. He left.
@PBPjasonlieser Whiteside need more veteran advice? Wade says Heat are past that: "There’s only so many words people can say to you."
Welp.
******* idiot. Come playoff time, bigs are gonna agitate him on purpose to get him thrown out.

Here's Wade's full comments:

B_tHytNUsAAafC_.jpg

But to be fair, maybe Hassan was just imitating Wade:

Last edited:
dude, Curry makes allen look silly.  this guy is a once in a decade talent.  like anyone who actually knows and plays ball, the shot is the last thing to go in the skill set.  man, this guy can play till 69.  can come in games w/ 1.3 seconds left, and just jack a 3 and win it.  LOLZ  proally averaging 1 MPG dough.

dude, Curry makes allen look silly.  this guy is a once in a decade talent.  like anyone who actually knows and plays ball, the shot is the last thing to go in the skill set.  man, this guy can play till 69.  can come in games w/ 1.3 seconds left, and just jack a 3 and win it.  LOLZ  proally averaging 1 MPG dough.
like his dad. 

Can you win Sixth Man of the Year if the team you started with during the year traded you? :lol:

This dude Curry be dancing with the stars on the court and then pull up from deep 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Man, got a chance to chop it up with Ralph Lawler today after the game a bit.

There were some hundred fans still in the arena chanting "Lawler's Law! Lawler's Law!" And it was just so dope to see. He ended up being so overwhelmed that he and his wife just started shedding tears and constantly saying how thankful he was.

Ralph is that dude :pimp:. I used to talk to him before every game when I was working there. Brian Sieman is another great dude to talk to.

I can't knock you for seeing it that way but still the difficulty of doing that in a game is insane 
laugh.gif

Eric Bledsoe has to be mad as hell watching this transpire right in front of his face 
laugh.gif

Made it rain last night "The Atlanta Hawks Set a Franchise Record with 20 Threes" on YouTube:
Also set NBA season high for 42 assists on 53 made fgs.

Last edited:
@bhzmafia14 good game last night fam, I thought we had you guys beat when we made that run in the 4th but Thibs made a questionable decision by benching Snell when he was hot :smh: ... blew all of our momentum.

Hawks box score from record night last night
Korver - 20pts
Carroll - 20
Teague - 18
Horford - 18
Millsap - 13
Schröder - 12
Bazemore - 9
Mack - 8
Scott - 6
3 tied with 2 points. All 12 Hawks scored last night. :pimp: :smokin

Last edited:
They ignored a Cavs win and you expect press about a Kings beating? You know how ESPN works bro. As a fan of a small market team you gotta just not care what they do when it comes to your team.

Last edited:
Yea i know how ESPN works and I gotta say even they surprised me yesterday completely ignoring the Hawks Cavs game. Had the Cavs won, they would have been talking about how the hawks are too small,can't handle lebron, and don't have a superstar. Instead they said "The Hawks showed their hand in win against Cleveland." Last night was the most impressive offensive team performance of the season so far. But I don't really buy that Atlanta is a small market team. Atlanta is the biggest city in the Southeast besides MIA.

Yea i know how ESPN works and I gotta say even they surprised me yesterday completely ignoring the Hawks Cavs game. Had the Cavs won, they would have been talking about how the hawks are too small,can't handle lebron, and don't have a superstar. Instead they said "The Hawks showed their hand in win against Cleveland." Last night was the most impressive offensive team performance of the season so far. But I don't really buy that Atlanta is a small market team. Atlanta is the biggest city in the Southeast besides MIA.

Just a small number of fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom