The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of that Clips-Wolves game was some of the most garbage-y garbage time I've seen in a while.

Was this posted?

CHICAGO -- Bulls point guard Derrick Rose said there is a "good chance" he'll be back this season, but he wouldn't say it with any certainty.

"I think so, that's the plan," Rose said. "Whenever I feel right, that's when I'm going to step back."

Rose spoke to reporters for the first time since his knee surgery Feb. 27. He said he's "killing every workout" right now but refused to give a firm commitment to making it back within the Bulls' previously announced four- to six-week estimate, despite several attempts by reporters.

"I'm not even thinking about that right now," he said. "I'm thinking about getting the most out of every day."

:lol:

You have any specific ones?

I just heard general stuff from guys that were HS teammates with him. Apparently the HS team was better than a power conference college team but just full of goons :rofl:

On lebetard show Amin elhassan said when he was a scout went to Marshall to check out Hassan Whiteside...

the coaching staff was in shock, they were like you're here to check out WHO?! Hassan?? for the NBA and they just started laughing. :lol:

then you have the pre draft workout stuff, showing up to a workout with flip flops, telling coaches he didn't have anything to work on. being a delusional *** in interviews, getting angry and offended when people compare him to deandre jordan, getting fat when he was with the kings, not working hard. Comparing himself to "KG with a better handle" ect ect ect.

Last edited:
Was this posted?

CHICAGO -- Bulls point guard Derrick Rose said there is a "good chance" he'll be back this season, but he wouldn't say it with any certainty.

"I think so, that's the plan," Rose said. "Whenever I feel right, that's when I'm going to step back."

Rose spoke to reporters for the first time since his knee surgery Feb. 27. He said he's "killing every workout" right now but refused to give a firm commitment to making it back within the Bulls' previously announced four- to six-week estimate, despite several attempts by reporters.

"I'm not even thinking about that right now," he said. "I'm thinking about getting the most out of every day."

Here we go again.

Just seen the highlights of that Pelicans vs bucks game, good stuff ...AD n Giannis were balling , AD jumper was on fleek tonight

My mans MCW had a good game too :pimp:

You have any specific ones?

I just heard general stuff from guys that were HS teammates with him. Apparently the HS team was better than a power conference college team but just full of goons :rofl:

On lebetard show Amin elhassan said when he was a scout went to Marshall to check out Hassan Whiteside...

the coaching staff was in shock, they were like you're here to check out WHO?! Hassan?? for the NBA and they just started laughing. :lol:

then you have the pre draft workout stuff, showing up to a workout with flip flops, telling coaches he didn't have anything to work on. being a delusional *** in interviews, getting angry and offended when people compare him to deandre jordan, getting fat when he was with the kings, not working hard. Comparing himself to "KG with a better handle" ect ect ect.
N this ain't even all of it, n ppl wondering y he never got a chance till the Heat gave him some mins :lol:

Was this posted?

so many quotables.

how you kill every workout from a wheel chair doh? bruh gon have to skip leg day fo lyfe. come out lookin like View media item 1439500
now he's thinking about getting the most out of every day? where is 'walk again' on that bucket list?

Don't know why the bulls gave a public timetable. Just say we're hopeful he can help us in the playoffs if we go deep.

dammit chris paul why couldnt you just rest up for the playoffs 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

we needed the wolves to win this one

When DeAndre Jordan is playing well, he literally makes NBA centers look like college players. Makes no sense.

This is just the public stuff too!

Whiteside got benched the whole second half of the Wizards game, then missed the Kings game with an "Injury" and he did lowkey start that Len altercation, I don't know why he's deciding to turn heel but he'll be Beasley pt.2 quick and back in China eating fish for breakfast if he don't recognize.

Can't even cape for dude, he is straight up clownin'

LOL whiteside image falling.hard.

@PBPjasonlieser Udonis Haslem just stormed back to the locker room. I'm not sure why. But Whiteside might not like what's headed his way.
@PBPjasonlieser No Hassan Whiteside post-game. He left.
@PBPjasonlieser Whiteside need more veteran advice? Wade says Heat are past that: "There’s only so many words people can say to you."
Welp.
crazy to think some no name player would ignore advice from a legend like dwade

some people just dont want to be successful 
mean.gif

Man, got a chance to chop it up with Ralph Lawler today after the game a bit.

There were some hundred fans still in the arena chanting "Lawler's Law! Lawler's Law!" And it was just so dope to see. He ended up being so overwhelmed that he and his wife just started shedding tears and constantly saying how thankful he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom