The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good tactic by the Clips tho. Send your 13th guy out there to troll and instigate come playoff time, and get one of the opposing team's player ejected/suspended. 

Doc 
nthat.gif

jimmy is gonna be a knick :pimp:

Why when they can just draft stanley johnson
why draft anyone but Towns or Okafor?

yes they will .... keep dreaming of him not in a bulls uni
i'll believe it when i see it. they should pay him, but i dont trust that ownership to do so.

word life. the nba court is 94' x 50'....so this ****boy *** ***** dauntay literally had 4,695sqft (allowing space for dray) to walk in. no way on earth they should've ever had to be that close to make contact. dude is a cornball.

dont think i forgot you ******* up kobes ankle dauntay. lil *****.

:lol: The hell? I thought Kobe's achille just gave out on him? I don't remember Dahntay pushing him or doing anything foul.

jimmy is gonna be a knick
pimp.gif

bulls aint paying him
i'll believe it when i see it. they should pay him, but i dont trust that ownership to do so.
They gonna get rid of Thibs.

I hope Jimmy signs a 2 year deal with someone else, bulls match, and Jimmy turns into a free agent in 2017 

word life. the nba court is 94' x 50'....so this ****boy *** ***** dauntay literally had 4,695sqft (allowing space for dray) to walk in. no way on earth they should've ever had to be that close to make contact. dude is a cornball.

dont think i forgot you ******* up kobes ankle dauntay. lil *****.

:lol: The hell? I thought Kobe's achille just gave out on him? I don't remember Dahntay pushing him or doing anything foul.

cats like this don't deserve to be in the L man. Just malicious intent. Those are not basketball plays.

clippers can actually pull their little stunts vs golden state

if bumtay jones did that to zbo or TA he would be 5 feet underground

Nah. Those guys aren't trying to get ejected/fined/suspended over a clown like Dahntay Jones any more than Draymond Green is.

look what steven adams did to them
that scott brooks strategy :smokin

Last edited:

They gonna get rid of Thibs.

I hope Jimmy signs a 2 year deal with someone else, bulls match, and Jimmy turns into a free agent in 2017 

they will sign him to a deal the second the season is over .... im in firm belief of that, they were a mill or 2 off before the deadline & both sides want thing's to stay the same... he will be a bullie until he retires as long as hes sealed up quickly w/ no bs imo

Last edited:

Ooooh my bad. I'm all thinking about the game he tore his achilles when duh, i forgot he did it against the Dubs. That was a dirty play not letting Kobe land.

clown status response from the clippers (jones & rivers). 

that's the clippers modus operandi though - instigate then flip it back so as to make themselves look they're the ones being (unfairly) targeted.

green did not get his feelings hurt nor did he complain about the bump being violent, but it was unnecessary and done to instigate. green was incredibly mature with the way he worded his feelings on it yet the same guy who did the immature passive aggressive bump while dude was being interviewed has the audacity to call green immature. and then his hack coach throws in his measly two cent too. typical

all of this. doc rivers s t f u dude :lol:. why would you even defend a cheap shot from one of your players. imagine phil jackson mocking jj barea when bynum tossed him. doc and cp3 are a match made in heaven

how many of yall did the hot sauce t-shirt thing where you cut the sleeves into strings back in the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom