The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
da3080c6e5d0e549c4c7ab8909192cde_original.jpg

why are most of these signatures just random scribbles? 

The Warriors improved to 50-12, leaving them one win shy of last season's regular-season total. Told the consecutive 50-win seasons were a first in franchise history, Draymond Green laughed. "Cool story, bro," Green said. "We've got much bigger dreams and goals." Kerr thinks so, too.

thought this was funny in light of a certain nter's flurry of posts regarding a certain team setting franchise records in a rout against a certain opponent from sacramento

Eh, a lot of people do signatures like that. One of my bosses' signatures is a basically just a check mark. I laugh every time I see it.

And, when signing these basketballs, they do it as a team in one session where they'll sign a bunch of them at once. They just sit in a line and pass the ball down. If dudes did anything more than scribble, it'd take forever.

i have a ball signed by the 06 lakers team and i can read about 70% of the names

wolves are one of the youngest teams in the league and their signatures are just scribbles

american education on a decline? 

i have a ball signed by the 06 lakers team and i can read about 70% of the names

wolves are one of the youngest teams in the league and their signatures are just scribbles

The ball is from the 2012-13 season. The kid said Luke Ridnour's name is on it.

I'd say the answer to that question is probably yes, but I don't think illegible signatures are a sign of that. People have had scribble signatures for a long time. If anything, that signed Lakers ball you had was probably an anomaly.

Man we had to set up a team signing day last friday before practice, There's no way those signatures could be legible. Each player signs like 200 balls in one sitting, along with signing other memorabilia.

I never got into signed autographs and ****. Never got the infatuation with it honestly.

thought this was funny in light of a certain nter's flurry of posts regarding a certain team setting franchise records in a rout against a certain opponent from sacramento

Much as I dislike them, its pretty crazy when you think about the facts the Dubs are likely going to lose less than 20 games in a season where the Western Conference is loaded and as competitive as its ever been.

Much as I dislike them, its pretty crazy when you think about the facts the Dubs are likely going to lose less than 20 games in a season where the Western Conference is loaded and as competitive as its ever been.

kind of begs the question of whether the west is more competitive or if the east is more buns than its ever been

Man we had to set up a team signing day last friday before practice, There's no way those signatures could be legible. Each player signs like 200 balls in one sitting, along with signing other memorabilia.

I never got into signed autographs and ****. Never got the infatuation with it honestly.
same

The West is actually slightly weaker than people thought it would be. It was tougher last season.

The West is actually slightly weaker than people thought it would be. It was tougher last season.

this also crossed my mind. at various times for various reasons the lakers, jazz, nuggets, wolves, kings and okc have been total garbage. just noticed that the wolves are the first team eliminated from the playoffs this year

this also crossed my mind. at various times for various reasons the lakers, jazz, nuggets, wolves, kings and okc have been total garbage. just noticed that the wolves are the first team eliminated from the playoffs this year

Clippers have also been less consistent than last season and the Mavs can't seem to beat anyone ahead of them in the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom