The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were a 8th seed with a descending player as their best player.

Monta Ellis has never been an All-Star and Chandler Parsons is a role player

I don't know how somebody could've looked at their team and thought contender
An 8th seed in the west these days doesn't mean you are some scrub team

Ellis could have been an All-Star last year and this year, Parsons is about a good a third wheel as you'll find in the league. Tyson Chandler's defense made them seem like an interesting team that you reasonably give a chance to start the season

Good for you though for being right I guess, here's a cookie

I didn't say they were a scrub team

I just said they werent title contenders

Chandler Parsons is still a role player

Could've made the All Star Game and making it are 2 different things

Tyson Chandler is still good but he's not 2011 level anymore

You also said Chris Bosh would have an MVP season.

They were a 8th seed with a descending player as their best player.

Monta Ellis has never been an All-Star and Chandler Parsons is a role player

I don't know how somebody could've looked at their team and thought contender
An 8th seed in the west these days doesn't mean you are some scrub team

Ellis could have been an All-Star last year and this year, Parsons is about a good a third wheel as you'll find in the league. Tyson Chandler's defense made them seem like an interesting team that you reasonably give a chance to start the season

Good for you though for being right I guess, here's a cookie

I didn't say they were a scrub team

I just said they werent title contenders

Define contender.

A team you'd put a substantial amount of your own money on to go to the NBA Finals

Lakers are trying their hardest to lose. Reggie Jackson can't even get past a tanking Lake show in the final quarter that they threw. :smh:

He definitely isn't who I thought he could be. 

dude is def not meant to be a starter. Son sat in the mirror and told himself Russ and KD were holding him back. He prolly said ' i dont get it, i'm basically harden'. dude is looking hella washed. 2 pts? lol stop it 5. dude needs to come off the bench

Yall do realize the Houston Rockets have won 3 more games than the Dallas Mavericks right?

As bad as we are yall acting like the Rockets are this unstoppable juggernaut.

Nah I'm just saying Houston is better than Dallas I tried saying that in the off season thread that I also said Parsons isn't that good and I think someone called me bitter.

Had hopes for young shmurdda, hope he can pull himself together
I mean, he is what he is, a volume guy on a bad team. He had some value for the Thunder but ultimately his chucking ways were never going to pan out for them

He's still averaging 18 8 and 5 in four games this month

Will have to do a lot of soul searching to be able to function within a team setting and a winning system

Reggie Jackson is a dime-a-dozen knucklehead combo guard. There have been many before him, and unfortunately, he won't be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom