The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finding out LeBron played without a headband last night :lol:

guess he was feelin his new hairline

What the hell?  Looks like SOMEONE is not on the right page...
nerd.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Amare calling out the Mavs as the new guy. Yikes

Are the Raptors really 1-9 in their last 10? Sheesh. No wonder BowB4Me doesn't post anymore. And CP3 took the lead in Assists per game :lol:

Are the Raptors really 1-9 in their last 10? Sheesh. No wonder BowB4Me doesn't post anymore. And CP3 took the lead in Assists per game :lol:

Bow is a wizards fan...

Lmao look at me...I even mentioned Wall and didn't realize I was talking about the raptors :lol: :smh:

Wiz are 3-7 in their last 10 and behind Toronto doe. Still makes sense why he isn't in here anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Missed the game last night but are the Cavs that good or is Dallas continuing that struggle trend :lol:

I'm gonna assume it's both

when did another mans hair become such an obsession? or is this just a NT thing?

It's amazing to me how this has caught on :lol:. Outside of nt, kids born from 2005+, all they talk about is illuminati and hairlines. MJ and clyde Drexler would have the self esteem of teenage girls had they played in this era

Last edited:
when did another mans hair become such an obsession? or is this just a NT thing?

When said man keeps going back and forth between plug-ins and no plug-ins. He needs to just stick to one look already.

It's amazing to me how this has caught on :lol:. Outside of nt, kids born from 2005+, all they talk about is illuminati and hairlines. MJ and clyde Drexler would have the self esteem of teenage girls had they played in this era

GOAT & Clyde would have caught these jokes too if they played in this era.

Last edited:

It's amazing to me how this has caught on :lol: . Outside of nt, kids born from 2005+, all they talk about is illuminati and hairlines. MJ and clyde Drexler would have the self esteem of teenage girls had they played in this era
Change that to 2002. My little brothers in 7th grade and they treat hairlines like theyre gods gift over there. After one week dude is crying for a shape up. All these kids will be bald by 24 is the funny part all that shaving of their lines and the excess haircuts.

It was always a thing but now it's Od. They seriously mock kids to death now

Last edited:
Since when have ****** not been getting clowned about their hairline?

If you're outside of the black community...you wouldn't understand.
I thought this was well known. Dudes been cutting on hairlines since elementary school days. But like you said, I guess it depends where you grew up.

Last edited:

I thought this was well known. Dudes been cutting on hairlines since elementary school days. But like you said, I guess it depends where you grew up.
I feel like its getting worse though, I've legit seen kids disassociate themselves with someone because of hairlines at this guys school. Making kids get up and leave the lunch table. It was never that bad when I was in school. 

Vanity is getting to an extreme limit among these little kids. The stuff my little brother wants and asks for I just want to sit there and tell him that its all pointless cause in three years you will be too big for it/wont care for it cause it was a fad.

Made me understand how my parents would look at me when I asked for $110 Pepe Jeans with patches all over them looking silly.

nah its not just black.... at 30ish when i grow my hair out from laziness my hairline is horrible and hair in the front dontr grow much. thin af.
and i get clowned by friends and fams with the jokes but idgaf. i just take a razor to the head. it dont bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom