The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc has a SERIOUS man crush on DJ. That's what needs to be investigated.

I recall before the season Doc telling him he was capable of becoming DPOY if he bought in and did the things he asked of him. Not so much a man crush as it is a good coach helping a player meet a personal goal (with a little political influence)

I think Deandre is fantastic, I would vote him as DPOY. Him or Anthony Davis

You can't win DPOY on a bottom 5 defensive team in the league. :lol:

I'm sure AD will win at least 1 DPOY before his career is over but not this year.

indifferent.gif

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

ESPN NBA reporter Brian Windhorst said the Knicks are at the very least considering their options when it comes to trading their first-round pick.

Specifically, Windhorst said the Knicks are looking into "opportunities" to see "what they could possibly get if they trade their draft pick."

Knicks Open to Trading Top Pick

That would be the most Knicks thing ever...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
>: :stoneface: :smh:

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/61412/knicks-open-to-trading-first-round-pick[/URL]"]
ESPN NBA reporter Brian Windhorst said the Knicks are at the very least considering their options when it comes to trading their first-round pick.
Specifically, Windhorst said the Knicks are looking into "opportunities" to see "what they could possibly get if they trade their draft pick."

Knicks Open to Trading Top Pick

That would be the most Knicks thing ever...:lol:
[/quote]

it'd be stupid to not explore options. what if we don't get Towns/Okafor/Russell? What if a teams offers an all star player & 2 picks for the #1 overall?

So what's the consensus on DJ finishing 3rd in DPOY voting last season? A farce or accurate?

And where will DJ finish in voting this season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom