The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what good coaches do. But something tells me most people in this thread never had a coach so understand y they don't get it

I think dudes legitimately think Doc believes DJ is a Bill Russell type defenders. :lol:

His strategy has worked, look how much DJ has stepped up in Blake's absence.

That's what good coaches do. But something tells me most people in this thread never had a coach so understand y they don't get it

I get that, but I think Doc's gone overboard with it. Saying things like it will be "travesty" if DJ doesn't win DPOY is OD. And all his gassing him up may come back to bite the Clippers in the *** this summer when they have to negotiate a new contract with DJ.

DJ getting the max either way after how he's played, doesn't matter what Doc has said.

You're probably right, but he might be more inclined to take a home team discount if he wasn't convinced by his coach that he's the most important defensive player in the league.

I get that, but I think Doc's gone overboard with it. Saying things like it will be "travesty" if DJ doesn't win DPOY is OD. And all his gassing him up may come back to bite the Clippers in the *** this summer when they have to negotiate a new contract with DJ.

100%

'well you said in your eyes I should start on the AS team and that I'm DPOY...soooo...I want 150m/5'

Fingers crossed hoping he signs a long term deal this summer and doesn't try to do a 1 yr and then re-up for the max next summer.

Fingers crossed hoping he signs a long term deal this summer and doesn't try to do a 1 yr and then re-up for the max next summer.

All smart borderline elite players like DJ should do EXACTLY this.

Watch how Love and Bron drain the Cavs.

Last edited:
All smart borderline elite players like DJ should do EXACTLY this.

Watch how Love and Bron drain the Cavs.

Yeah, I would do it too and any agent worth his 4% would suggest the same.

I'll be VERY interested in the Cavs cap situation going forward. Kyrie's and TT's extensions will and would kick in next year + new Max deals for Bron and Love in ' 16 :x

Per SportVU player-tracking data on NBA.com, opponents shoot 49.2 percent at the rim with Jordan nearby, which ranks 31st among 59 qualified big men (at least six basket attempts defended per game).
Green, at a six-inch height disadvantage: 47.1.

THIS!!!

You all know i am the biggest Lebron fan out here, and I even think its hilarious that people get mad at people talking bad about another persons hairline. Like come on its funny. People make fun of people all the time. Where have you been where no one ever talks crazy about another person? And when you are a big star like Lebron whatever negative thing anyone see's on you will get clowned no matter what.

So people go away with the "When has talking about another person hair line been such a big deal?"

Get out of your feelings, probably upset that your own hairline looks worse than brons own.
roll.gif
I think it's a cultural thing.

I remember one time my co-workers were bar hopping after work and I told em I had to get a shape up before I go out...and I'd catch up w/ them afterwards.

They hit me with the

I8CZKh.jpg

They couldn't understand why that **** was so important.

When you grow up in an urban environment...your line is key element of your aura. 

i know alot of you gon get mad at me up in here but ****** need to stop with the mohawks now its played out be lookin like denver the last dinosaur

Meh. You about 45 right?

Go to spring summer cut right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom