The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
grin.gif
Brewer is wrong for that. Just wrong.

Don't see the point in giving brewer that shot. One that's a difficult play to make two regardless if he's hot you gotta give it to Harden.

Don't see the point in giving brewer that shot. One that's a difficult play to make two regardless if he's hot you gotta give it to Harden.

IMO if you watch that play again, the play was for brewer to take some hard dribbles off that harden screen to get a switch so that Harden could shoot that 3 over blake. They got the switch they wanted, but Brewer saw an inch of daylight and shot it.

Happy to see Brewer flourish, even happier it happened during a Blazers win :pimp: Lillard gotta get his head right from 3 before the playoffs start.

So many of you owe Brewer an apology for saying the trade was pretty much useless

People said that?

Clueless. :smh:

i might have been one of those guys. didn't think he'd mesh because he wasn't a good 3pt shooter but knew he could defend. had no idea he was a 1 man fast break. love the move to get him.

missed freethrows and lack of rebounding did us in tonight.

and yes i know brewer absolutely got away with that foul on lillard and it shouldn't have even got that close.

i will say though, those were good calls on LMA. when he goes middle he drops that left shoulder to create separation then steps back. dmo took some good charges.

IMO if you watch that play again, the play was for brewer to take some hard dribbles off that harden screen to get a switch so that Harden could shoot that 3 over blake. They got the switch they wanted, but Brewer saw an inch of daylight and shot it.

i think it was an option but i do think the last shot was for brewer. the point of harden setting the screen was to get the attention to harden to get a clean look off for brewer. just didn't hit the shot.

Last edited:
I was hating on brewer before he to Houston just based of his looks and the way he plays

Happy to see Brewer flourish, even happier it happened during a Blazers win :pimp: Lillard gotta get his head right from 3 before the playoffs start.

or he can stop shooting them since he clearly sucks at them this year

So, does Kerr throw his remaining two games against the Pelicans? Or, at the very least, the one in the last week of the season?

korver passed kobe on the all time 3pt list

kobe bout to suit up next game and go 9/45 from beyond the ark 

useless husband. Hopefully she doesn't cheat on him, but she no longer feels protected by him anymore :smh:

So, does Kerr throw his remaining two games against the Pelicans? Or, at the very least, the one in the last week of the season?

If he rests them against NOP then he better rest them in the preceding & following games as well. GSW looks like they're gonna stop just short of 70 wins. You don't want to send a message to your team that despite winning nearly 70 games, there is still a team out there that you want to avoid.

If you're GSW you should WANT to play OKC, SAS, MEM, & ATL or CLE back to back to back to back.

Not only have the Clippers won nine of their past 13 games without Blake Griffin, they've also collected signature wins over Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Memphis, Chicago and Oklahoma City. During that stretch, Paul has led the NBA in creating 48.9 percent of the Clippers' points either by scoring or assisting on a score. The Clippers also score a team-high 113.8 points per 100 possessions when Paul is on the floor, compared to a team-low 97.2 points per 100 possessions when he is on the bench.

This is what Zach Lowe was alluding to the other day. A common misconception in the NBA is that an injury to a star is the end of the world. It isn't (this is the basis of the Ewing Theory). Teams adapt. Now, this doesn't mean the Clippers are better (in the long run) with Blake out. But, it forces you to switch things up, and in the process, you find things that work. When Blake comes back, you try and integrate him into what has been working. We'll see if Doc can make those adjustments.

Nerlens Noel may never be a good offensive player, but his defensive potential more than makes up for it. He's fun to watch on that end. Also, he's playing with the chip on his shoulder for falling in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom