The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottie Pippen should have won the MVP in the 93-94 season when MJ left to go play baseball. leading the Bulls to a 55-27 record. Bulls were 57-25 in year prior with MJ. Scottie went on to averaging 22ppg, 9rpg, 6apg, 3spg, 1bpg in 93-94. All star game MVP. Hard to argue against Hakeem that year tho. Scottie Pippen is the best player ever to not win the MVP.

Last edited:
roll.gif

MVP's can distort people's perspectives

Kobe only got one and he BARELY got it. Ironically CP3 was 2nd that year and arguably was deserving. LeBron came in 4th but he had an INSANE season too

I don't put stock into a player who has never gotten MVP nor do I care much. That isn't a statement on your legacy 

Last edited:
I meant to say IMO I think Kobe barely won, in voters' eyes he finished clearly in 1st

The deciding factor was when the Lakers played the Hornets the third to last game of the season and they were playing for first place. Kobe had a signature dunk and a signature win. If CP3 led the Hornets to a win that night I'm almost CERTAIN he would have won MVP

Lakers finished 57-25, Hornets 56-26

Last edited:
I meant to say IMO I think Kobe barely won, in voters' eyes he finished clearly in 1st

The deciding factor was when the Lakers played the Hornets the third to last game of the season and they were playing for first place. Kobe had a signature dunk and a signature win. If CP3 led the Hornets to a win that night I'm almost CERTAIN he would have won MVP

Lakers finished 57-25, Hornets 56-26

Vividly remember that. That MVP race was THAT close. Kobe was absolutely deserving, plus it was a little like a lifetime achievement award for him.

It was clear that after that season, LeBron was going to own the regular season and the upcoming MVP awards.

Cp3 had one of the greatest seasons for a PG in 07-08. What he did with that Hornets team was Godly.

Kinda hope Portland and Houston get matched again for the playoffs but kinda don't because I know Harden won't have off nights like last night too often.

One day, many many years from now, ANTIDOPE will reveal to NT that he was DooBeDoo all along.

I'll be here to say I told you so.
Just warning ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom