The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried reading the article and it starts off by praising chris paul for using his off arm to create space :lol:. Immediately closed the tab

Reports of Wade being washed were greatly exaggerated.

Dude will never be healthy but will ball till the end.

That bread pudding article is a few years old, no? I think he's gotten better with his eating (probably in part because he's a spokesperson for a health case company that preaches healthy living), but he still treats himself for sure. I remember recent tweets from him about getting beignets from Cafe DuMonde in New Orleans and saying "what you know about the Krispy Kreme hot now sign?" when he visited North Carolina over the all-star break. Dude likes his sweets, I guess.

Roman Reigns is mad cool though, dont use the poor handling of him by the WWE as a means to dislike him.

That commercial was dope

Last edited:
anyone down to create a website and write about basketball? i already have some ideas that will surely earn us respect among basketball hipsters

1. CPOC (coaches presence on court) a metric that creates a ratio of stats team stats that counter balances the standard deviation of player performance when the head coach is standing to when he is sitting. with this we will be able to know for sure who the best coach in the league is

2. ARPG (assisted rebounds per game) a complicated formula that calculates how many of a players shots are rebounded by basketball players on the court.

3. NTA (no touch assist) a stat for every time a team scores and a player doesnt touch the ball on that possession. it can be argued that this player who did nothing actually contributed most to the successful possession by distracting everyone thus allowing his teammate to score

4. MWS (moral win shares) more important than win shares, this stat tracks how many moral victories a player causes per season

im sure other people also have next level stats that will revolutionise the way we view basketball

we can become NT grantland 
pimp.gif

anyone down to create a website and write about basketball? i already have some ideas that will surely earn us respect among basketball hipsters

1. CPOC (coaches presence on court) a metric that creates a ratio of stats team stats that counter balances the standard deviation of player performance when the head coach is standing to when he is sitting. with this we will be able to know for sure who the best coach in the league is

2. ARPG (assisted rebounds per game) a complicated formula that calculates how many of a players shots are rebounded by basketball players on the court.

3. NTA (no touch assist) a stat for every time a team scores and a player doesnt touch the ball on that possession. it can be argued that this player who did nothing actually contributed most to the successful possession by distracting everyone thus allowing his teammate to score

4. MWS (moral win shares) more important than win shares, this stat tracks how many moral victories a player causes per season

im sure other people also have next level stats that will revolutionise the way we view basketball

we can become NT grantland :pimp:

I'm down. Can we create a stat for Scrap Factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom