The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

if russ is the best player in the league right now why isnt he in the top 5 all time pg talks?

He will be as long as he stays healthy, Chris been the best PG in the league since 08.
but you just said russ is the best player in the league

and russ plays pg

so how is cp the best pg?

Exactly. Ol' contradicting *** boy. :lol:

Oh look, one of the Clip stans is hopping in, too. Clockwork.

I find it funny that when Rose had the 10 turnerovers against Golden State and still willed the team to a victory dudes was in here slandering him and saying "that wasn't a good game blah blah blah". Westbrook shoots poorly, has just as many turnovers and still loses the game and I don't see not an ounce of Slander. :rolleyes

I find it funny that when Rose had the 10 turnerovers against Golden State and still willed the team to a victory dudes was in here slandering him and saying "that wasn't a good game blah blah blah". Westbrook shoots poorly, has just as many turnovers and still loses the game and I don't see not an ounce of Slander.
eyes.gif
i was busy last night, wont happen again

i did give rose props for that game though

I find it funny that when Rose had the 10 turnerovers against Golden State and still willed the team to a victory dudes was in here slandering him and saying "that wasn't a good game blah blah blah". Westbrook shoots poorly, has just as many turnovers and still loses the game and I don't see not an ounce of Slander. :rolleyes
you know the drill bro....same ****

Russ wasn't guarding cp3 that much and when he was he had to fight thru a screen almost every time. Just an observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom