The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports of Wade being washed were greatly exaggerated.

Dude will never be healthy but will ball till the end.
i have been thinking about this for a minute but how many more years do you think dwade is going to play? my guess would be 2 or 3.

Last edited:

anyone down to create a website and write about basketball? i already have some ideas that will surely earn us respect among basketball hipsters

1. CPOC (coaches presence on court) a metric that creates a ratio of stats team stats that counter balances the standard deviation of player performance when the head coach is standing to when he is sitting. with this we will be able to know for sure who the best coach in the league is

2. ARPG (assisted rebounds per game) a complicated formula that calculates how many of a players shots are rebounded by basketball players on the court.

3. NTA (no touch assist) a stat for every time a team scores and a player doesnt touch the ball on that possession. it can be argued that this player who did nothing actually contributed most to the successful possession by distracting everyone thus allowing his teammate to score

4. MWS (moral win shares) more important than win shares, this stat tracks how many moral victories a player causes per season

im sure other people also have next level stats that will revolutionise the way we view basketball

we can become NT grantland 
pimp.gif
I'm down. Can we create a stat for Scrap Factor?
the body mass index to assists per game index

FPG: Flops per game

then we can build off that and do home/road splits & flops per 36

That bread pudding article is a few years old, no? I think he's gotten better with his eating (probably in part because he's a spokesperson for a health case company that preaches healthy living), but he still treats himself for sure. I remember recent tweets from him about getting beignets from Cafe DuMonde in New Orleans and saying "what you know about the Krispy Kreme hot now sign?" when he visited North Carolina over the all-star break. Dude likes his sweets, I guess.
i cant even fault fam... i got a mean sewwt tooth myself

Last edited:
its always funny when grantland comes up with a new useless stat and someone comes to NT with it thinking they are ahead of the basketball analysis curve ready to school all us peasants 
laugh.gif

Yells per Game (Boozer will lead the league)

hes the all time leader in this category

its always funny when grantland comes up with a new useless stat and someone comes to NT with it thinking they are ahead of the basketball analysis curve ready to school all us peasants :lol:

to be fair ESPN made "made up stats" a hot line grantland made "made up stats" a hot song

I stand by my statement, I also said it a couple days ago.

Not like he just outplayed the best player in the league right now or anything.

But your corny *** still gonna just say "cp0" without having anything of substance to say like usual.

Have a Krispy Kreme and enjoy greatness.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
I stand by my statement, I also said it a couple days ago.

Not like he just outplayed the best player in the league right now or anything.

But your corny *** still gonna just say "cp0" without having anything of substance to say like usual.

Have a Krispy Kreme and enjoy greatness.
if russ is the best player in the league right now why isnt he in the top 5 all time pg talks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom