The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
B_88hgGUYAAV-Wk.png

B_88heiVEAAhND_.png

lol

Also it bothers me when it says "This post is from a blocked user" and I think to myself - maybe I was to harsh blocking whoever this person is, maybe this'll be an insightful post - then I click "Show" and it's a dumb post. The system takes advantage of my optimism
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I do this too.

The East has been impressive this year.

Isn't there usually like 3 or 4 teams that make the playoffs that are below .500?

@ramonashelburne: Byron Scott on how he deals with losing, "go home and beat up the dog...jk..I don't even have a dog"

he's officially lost it

@ramonashelburne: Byron Scott on how he deals with losing, "go home and beat up the dog...jk..I don't even have a dog"

he's officially lost it

is he for real?

he meant hell beat his meat. brothers meat just flouncing in dem shawts

bb18f0d7de79197ed9c7d588bea2b39c.jpg

bjt i.wouldnt be surprised if he used the belts or what not. he just has that abusive, karl malonr south type

I fell asleep at halftime. Woke up and caught the replay.

Bruh...that was the most impressive performance I've seen all season and this is the best regular season game I've seen in a few years.

Can't a trust a dude with cornrows in 2015 :smh:

Look who crawled out of his hole tonight lol

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
LeBron can make big late shots when he knows Kyrie is on fire and that the pressure is less on LeBron as second option.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
LeBron must wish he'd had Kyrie when he lost to the Spurs in last June's Finals BY A RECORD MARGIN.

It's cool to low key hate for a little bit but damn Skip has been hating on Lebron for like a decade

At a certain point "Let it go"

Lebron is one of the all time great players

Where he ranks on the all time list is debatable but he needs to chill with this silliness

Kyrie on his buzzer beater: "As long as my elbow's pointed at the rim, I feel like it has a great chance to go in. I learned that from Kobe"

:pimp: :pimp:

#nobetablood

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom