The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
B_8zNrXUcAAZ-b6.png

Kyrie cant and wont go off on Jeff Teague like that. Guarantee that. Last time they was on the court together Teague was pinning Kyrie's **** on the backboard.

Man seriously what kind of childhood did kawhi Leonard have. I feel like his parents beat the hell outta him and never let him go outside or talk to girls. His post game was creepy af and strangely confident at the same time

Jeff Teague Denies Kyrie Irving | Cavaliers vs Hawks March 6, 2015 on YouTube://
youtu.be/kWrDlpjSt9I

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Man seriously what kind of childhood did kawhi Leonard have. I feel like his parents beat the hell outta him and never let him go outside or talk to girls. His post game was creepy af and strangely confident at the same time

He grew up in Riverside. Folks out there are just different.

Jeff Teague is the best point guard on the best team in the best basketball league in the best country in the best planet in the solar system in the best galaxy.

Who is Kyrie?

Last edited:

He grew up in Riverside. Folks out there are just different.
Expound on this more pls

I've been assuming this a lot over the years... And have noticed more and more people saying this as well :lol:

Guys, you cant argue with jumpan. Remember he just became a Hawks fan, so anything that occurred before the 2014-15 season doesn't exist to him because that's when the Hawks finally became relevant.

Guys, you cant argue with jumpan. Remember he just became a Hawks fan, so anything that occurred before the 2014-15 season doesn't exist to him because that's when the Hawks finally became relevant.
Why make generalizations and assumptions? Ur way off by the way but please continue to make an *** out of yourself. Or u can just ask me. Been a Hawks fan since the mid 90s and am born raised and reside in atlanta. Any more questions?

Last edited:
Only got 3 hours of sleep on Wednesday.

Tuned in to the Spurs-Cavs game just before halftime.

Dozed off during the halftime segment, next thing I know it's 2AM.

SMH @ Myself

Expound on this more pls

I've been assuming this a lot over the years... And have noticed more and more people saying this as well :lol:

It's one of those things that's hard to put into words, but spend even a little time out in the 909/951 and you'll understand.

Only got 3 hours of sleep on Wednesday.

Tuned in to the Spurs-Cavs game just before halftime.

Dozed off during the halftime segment, next thing I know it's 2AM.

SMH @ Myself

Watching a historic NBA performance >>>> sleep

(Easy for someone from the West coast to say)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom