The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why make generalizations and assumptions? Ur way off by the way but please continue to make an *** out of yourself. Or u can just ask me. Been a Hawks fan since the mid 90s and am born raised and reside in atlanta. Any more questions?
If I had a question for you I would have addressed you. So piss off.

Last edited:
figures. irrational lebron fan. Guess it's better to just assume than to actually know the truth right?

God, no!

Last edited:
I still don't know what team this guy TomDiginson roots for. I know he don't like Jeff Teague tho :rofl:

Last edited:
Only got 3 hours of sleep on Wednesday.

Tuned in to the Spurs-Cavs game just before halftime.

Dozed off during the halftime segment, next thing I know it's 2AM.

SMH @ Myself

Watching a historic NBA performance >>>> sleep

(Easy for someone from the West coast to say)
:rofl: Man when I'm making more money I'm probably gonna end up in Cali. Yall West Coast dudes have it good when it comes to TV..... And weather, & a buncha other stuff :lol:

Last edited:
is he for real?

he meant hell beat his meat. brothers meat just flouncing in dem shawts

bb18f0d7de79197ed9c7d588bea2b39c.jpg

bjt i.wouldnt be surprised if he used the belts or what not. he just has that abusive, karl malonr south type

so..... we not gonna talk about this?
We're used to that from him in the Lakers thread.

Scratch that: in the Lakers thread, were used to ignoring stuff like that from him. Second nature. That's why all the Lakers fans in here read it and kept it moving.

Everyone else? Guess everyone else just followed suit.

in other news, especially since I've been banned from TAN lol, chrissy tiegen nudes hit the net today. well, boobs. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom