The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clips are 9-8 since Feb 2nd and they're only winning when someone steps up (didn't Barnes and Redick both have 20+ in their last W?) + DJ has a huge night. Chris Paul getting too much credit yet again. :lol: Never change, NT.

@RealGM: Jazz get the final playoff spot in the West if...
They win out
& Pelicans go 9-8 or worse
& Thunder go 10-8 or worse
& Suns go 11-5 or worse

Playoff Gobert & Hayward :smokin

idk, i'd probs still take cp3 over them on defense. def over westbrook. maybe equal to patrick because refs let him get away with murder so you can be out there killing ****** if you want.

But cp3 numbers really haven't changed what's yall change of heart?!?

I made that point. He's basically doing what he's always done. The impressive part is being the leader and the team hasn't slipped in the west. Part of that though is Jordan's stretch. Paul is the driving force but give DJ his props bros. He's played great.

Last edited:
Annual cp hype before the playoffs start

I made that point. He's basically doing what he's always done. The impressive part is being the leader and the team hasn't slipped in the west. Part of that though is Jordan's stretch. Paul is the driving force but give DJ his props bros. He's played great.

Doesnt get old i see...so most folks on here want russ kyrie curry type of nights from cp eh?

d'antoni sighting :nerd:

Milan retiring mine d'antoni's jersey tonight during their Euroleague game.

11021513_10101223113303316_7162814824623171909_n.jpg

Jazz are up and coming for sure but i really don't see them making a big enough leap to get in the playoffs next year in the West.

What about having to worry about the same guy that grabs 20 boards costing the team the game by shooting below 40% at the line in crunch time because the coach doesnt want to hurt his confidence

Coaching. Take him out the game. If his boards aren't meaningful and his FT cost you games then what you saying? Jordan is garbage and your better off without him?

I feel like the clippers have won every game where teams tried to hack a shaq on jordan. Should try using it to protect a lead instead of when you're trying to comeback

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom