The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie right now today may be 10 IMO.

Bron Beard MGasol
KD Curry LA
Russ Davis FreeDCuz

10 would be Klay for me. Those others are my top 9 not in order. Klay or Kyrie right now is my struggle.

CP3 is 12. I can not tell a lie. Dude during Blakes absence has been outstanding keeping the Clips afloat. I need to see Blake once he returns. He's a top 20 guy for sure.

Last edited:
Kyrie right now today may be 10 IMO.

Bron Beard MGasol
KD Curry LA
Russ Davis FreeDCuz

10 would be Klay for me. Those others are my top 9 not in order. Klay or Kyrie right now is my struggle.

Cp3? Blake?

zw1JAlo.gif

GS is sitting 4 players tonight and has another out for 1 game suspension. I won't be watching that. Ha ha ha

Knew the Raptors were on struggle a.m. but 1-10, Jesus Christ.

I was hopeful that they'd hit 50 wins this season, even with the Derozan injury but, can it still happen? How's their schedule to finish up?

Can someone please talk some gd sense in here?

Got Knicks and Clippers fans talking out of the side of their neck, calling this chick 'ugly pretty':

o-CHRISSY-TEIGEN-570.jpg

No part of a description of her should include 'ugly'.

Unless the description is 'This is an example of not ugly:'

then can i say a wolf, a beast, or scott howard from teen wolf?

OMG Bill Walton 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the whole thing is hilarious but the end is amazing, make sure you listen to the last second

Last edited:
So kyrie is better than cp3 when cp3 been carrying the team for the last month & dmc is a top 10 player while not even being close to a playoff contender?

There's nothing DMC can do about his record. He's on his 3rd coach this season alone. Individually he's still that dude.

Kyries team is on a roll also. Paul hasn't carried the Clips during this strech but he's help them maintain. Kyrie at this point IMO is playing at a slightly higher level at times. CP3 isn't playing out of his mind like Kyrie. He's basically doing what he always does. I'm impressed they've kept up pace out west. Jordan has played out of his mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom