The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just saying Paul isn't the only good player on the Clips. Jordan's a huge part of that team - especially right now.
No he isn't saying that. He said "Paul isn't carrying the Clippers through this stretch"

If Paul isn't carrying the Clippers, Jordan certainly isn't either 

So I guess Poor Man Kyle Korver (JJ) is carrying them since Blake been out

You sound ridiculous. Just sit back and let Chester and co. break down the game of basketball :pimp:

Kyries team is on a roll also. Paul hasn't carried the Clips during this strech but he's help them maintain. Kyrie at this point IMO is playing at a slightly higher level at times. CP3 isn't playing out of his mind like Kyrie. He's basically doing what he always does. I'm impressed they've kept up pace out west. Jordan has played out of his mind.
Nobody gonna say anything about this

There's only so many times we can argue about one guy. It just gets old.

Early in the season it was Wall > CP3. Then that died out.

Then a little while later it was Lillard > CP3. Then that died off too.

Now Kyrie goes off and it's Kyrie > CP3.

Dudes on here are just dying to put players ahead of him who aren't actually better than him yet.

Do the hawks have a big 3 like the spurs? Or are they more like the Pistons who caught a self destructing laker team at the right time? Either way I can't wait for their finals run

UncharDrake just joins whatever team LeBron plays for
laugh.gif
STAYMAD BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dudes on here are just dying to put players ahead of him who aren't actually better than him yet.

Wall fell off when him and his team fell apart. If I remember correctly the Clippers were streaking and got baked by Wall in DC. Paul had his highest TO amount of the season. If Wall at that point wasn't playing better then your a hater and don't watch basketball. The season goes through changes. Right now Paul is playing better.

I don't say a player is better off name alone. Paul fans do. Even when a PG is playing better folks won't budge off Paul being the best. Fan boy mentality at its finest. I'm Wall biggest fan but objective unlike Paul's fans.

Last edited:
Saying "Paul is doing the same thing he usually does" in order to undercut his output through this stretch without Blake is actually pretty creative

To keep up that kind of production without their best or second best player, Paul has had to elevate his own level of play

To keep up that production without another starter who can create his own offense says something. Not to mention Crawford also missing games here and there

Wall fell off when him and his team fell apart. If I remember correctly the Clippers were streaking and got baked by Wall in DC. Paul had his highest TO amount of the season. If Wall at that point wasn't playing better then your a hater and don't watch basketball. The season goes through changes. Right now Paul is playing better.

I don't say a player is better off name alone. Paul fans do. Even when a PG is playing better folks won't budge off Paul being the best. Fan boy mentality at its finest. I'm Wall biggest fan but objective unlike Paul's fans.

No, I just don't have wild swings in opinion based on 5-10 game stretches in an 82-game season. That's for prisoners of the moment like you.

Saying "Paul is doing the same thing he usually does" in order to undercut his output through this stretch without Blake is actually pretty creative

To keep up that kind of production without their best or second best player, Paul has had to elevate his own level of play

To keep up that production without another starter who can create his own offense says something. Not to mention Crawford also missing games here and there

That's undercutting but giving no credit to a guy pulling down 20+ REB a night isn't? Yeah ok. DJ elevates his game during Blakes absence but Paul's doing it all alone. Makes no sense.

That's undercutting but giving no credit to a guy pulling down 20+ REB a night isn't? Yeah ok. DJ elevates his game during Blakes absence but Paul's doing it all alone. Makes no sense.
DJ has elevated his rebounding numbers... and?

What is DJ responsible for and how has he performed in those duties? CP3 is in charge of a whole hell of a lot more than DJ and is excelling at all of those duties

DJ's still not an elite rim protector, do you consider him now an elite man defender? Is he doing more things offensively with Blake out? 

Never said Paul is doing it alone at all but it's clear he's been the one carrying the load since Blake went down. But judging from your other posts in the past, you wouldn't understand any of this

No, I just don't have wild swings in opinion based on 5-10 game stretches in an 82-game season. That's for prisoners of the moment like you.

I talk about current events. Who's doing what now. At that time Wall was playing better. Now he's not. What's wrong with living in the moment anyway? I mean the Wizards have gone through a "wild swing" have they not?

21 4 and 12 on 51% since blake been out, but he isn't carrying the team.

Not only that, but kyrie is better.

Jesus christ man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom