The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
all these crazy stat lines russ is putting up yet they keep on losing when i see them....

.who thought the clippers wouldnt start losing alot once blake went ? cp been balling when ive see him ......

I didn't think the clips would miss blake that much only because he shoots a ton of jumpers and hawes is capable of holding that down. Still 9-8 is good but not that impressive

I don't have a lot of experience with them, but from what I have seen, NT >>>>>>>>>>> team message boards. I lasted about two months on a Clippers site. Its either people complaining about every little thing or people with ridiculous delusions of grandeur. No thanks.

This is every fan board and team thread :lol:

Every once in a while it does bother me that the Clippers traded the pick that became Kyrie for the right to dump Baron Davis.

I didn't think the clips would miss blake that much only because he shoots a ton of jumpers and hawes is capable of holding that down. Still 9-8 is good but not that impressive
This is every fan board and team thread :lol:

Nah. Our team thread really isn't bad. Maybe that's the benefit of only having like 5 people who regularly post in there. LOL.

Can't debate folks who act like they can't understand simple logic or a question to avoid being wrong. All I asked was if you thought Paul is a MVP canidate.
Judging from the responses on this topic, either all of us are wrong or you have no clue what the hell you're yappin about

What is it with u and hating atlanta and the Hawks. Your a Kings fan. What u care about the Hawks and Atlanta for? Was the last Hawks Kings game not entertaining enough for u?

Nobody's hating on the Hawks. You just making that fan base look bad with the crazy things you continue to say. LMAO at "Teague = Kyrie." Yeah...ooookay.

Last edited:
If OKC misses the playoffs, Russ definitely not in the discussion. I was calling Russ the MVP based on OKC moving up a little more in the standings. If they barely get in the playoffs, its just not going to work.

If Houston begins to fall down in seeding, that will make Curry the #1 choice.

Nobody's hating on the Hawks. You just making that fan base look bad with the crazy things you continue to say. LMAO at "Teague = Kyrie." Yeah...ooookay.
is it really that farfetched? Do we need to go to their stats for this year? Teague is an all star too ya know.

If OKC misses the playoffs, Russ definitely not in the discussion. I was calling Russ the MVP based on OKC moving up a little more in the standings. If they barely get in the playoffs, its just not going to work.

If Houston begins to fall down in seeding, that will make Curry the #1 choice.

But they didn't move up in the standings thanks to Russ. It was Durant and Russ. They've only been treading water with Durant out, and dropped out of the eighth seed (for the moment).

MVP can be any of Curry, Harden, James or Russ

Finally you answer my simple question. You say CP3 is carrying the Clips but you don't have him in the discussion. You have Russ though. Why Russ and not Paul? You make no sense. They are both carrying their teams but Paul has a better record right?

Last edited:
2014-2015
Teague vs Irving
PER 36 min

Teague
19 ppg
8 apg
3 rpg
2.0 spg
.5 bpg

Irving
22 ppg
6 apg
4 rpg
1.5 spg
.3 bpg

Call me crazy tho :lol:

Last edited:
Noel trying to guard Cousins 
sick.gif

But they didn't move up in the standings thanks to Russ. It was Durant and Russ. They've only been treading water with Durant out, and dropped out of the eighth seed (for the moment).

I'm saying Russ would be my MVP choice if OKC moved up in the standings. Sorry for the confusion :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom