The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's absolutely no question the Clippers have a better non-CP3 squad than the non-Russy Thunder.

Better squads are more likely to win.

Discrediting Russy for not winning on an inferior squad is extremely elementary 'logic'.
You're serious?

Clips with no CP are better than OKC with no Russ?
Oh ok.

Thought you were serious there for a second.

There's absolutely no question the Clippers have a better non-CP3 squad than the non-Russy Thunder.

Better squads are more likely to win.

Discrediting Russy for not winning on an inferior squad is extremely elementary 'logic'.
You're serious?

Clips with no CP are better than OKC with no Russ?
With KD out? There's no question.

With KD in action, a less emphatic yes.

Take away Russy, and with KD out, Blake & Dre could beat the entire Thunder roster themselves. Redick & Crawford could just cheerlead.

Why would I be mad? :lol:

Another day at the office for me. :smokin

joke-goes-over-head-superman.gif
flew right over his head. just in case he doesnt get it :lol:

EamHgRX.gif

With KD out? There's no question.

With KD in action, a less emphatic yes.

Take away Russy, and with KD out, Blake & Dre could beat the entire Thunder roster themselves. Redick & Crawford could just cheerlead.
agreed no KD and Russ the thunder are dead. Who in the hell would create the offense for them
sick.gif

More playoff experience but he still isnt a better player

You compare them to the spurs but the only thing similar is the style of play, the talent isnt there
Lol I'm sure you've watched plenty of Hawks game too this season. I dunno what talent your talking about. They've got enough talent to make it the finals. Jeff Teague is just as good as Kyrie Irving.

More playoff experience but he still isnt a better player

You compare them to the spurs but the only thing similar is the style of play, the talent isnt there
Lol I'm sure you've watched plenty of Hawks game too this season. I dunno what talent your talking about. They've got enough talent to make it the finals. Jeff Teague is just as good as Kyrie Irving.
post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU.gif

Nuggets gonna shock the world and beat the two best teams in the league in consecutive games.

That's a tough one, Jeff was a backup dude and finally seeing his hard work come together in Atl.  But in Atl, I think the 'team' was carrying everyone, including Teague.  Kyrie is definitely better, but if Kyrie cannot win with LBJ and LOVE, then I think you can say that Kyrie 'failed'.

What is it with u and hating atlanta and the Hawks. Your a Kings fan. What u care about the Hawks and Atlanta for? Was the last Hawks Kings game not entertaining enough for u?
always trying to deflect hate when hate isn't even there. i don't care about the Hawks, neither does anyone else on here, which is why i gave u a link to a place where people actually do, Just trying to help you out....

And I was in Vegas last weekend i didn't see that game

Last edited:
I don't have a lot of experience with them, but from what I have seen, NT >>>>>>>>>>> team message boards. I lasted about two months on a Clippers site. Its either people complaining about every little thing or people with ridiculous delusions of grandeur. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom