The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ has elevated his rebounding numbers... and?

What is DJ responsible for and how has he performed in those duties? CP3 is in charge of a whole hell of a lot more than DJ and is excelling at all of those duties

DJ's still not an elite rim protector, do you consider him now an elite man defender? Is he doing more things offensively with Blake out? 

Never said Paul is doing it alone at all but it's clear he's been the one carrying the load since Blake went down. But judging from your other posts in the past, you wouldn't understand any of this

Then Paul is a MVP candidate right? What Russ is doing is carrying champ. Yet he's on a 8th place team and gets more MVP love than your guy who's the higher seed and also carrying his team? The reason you don't hear Paul for MVP is because he's not carrying the team alone.

Last edited:
Then Paul is a MVP candidate right? What Russ is doing is carrying champ. Yet he's on a 8th place team and gets more MVP love than your guy who's the higher seed and also carrying his team? The reason you don't hear Paul for MVP is because he's not carrying the team alone.
How the heck did this turn into an MVP debate and what does Russ gotta do with the Clippers? 
mean.gif

How the heck did this turn into an MVP debate and what does Russ gotta do with the Clippers? :smh:

Simple. You said he's carrying the team. I used Russ as a example of what carrying a team is. Since you think Paul is carrying the team I asked you if he's a MVP candidate because Russ clearly is at a lower seed. I'll wait...

Last edited:
Simple. You said he's carrying the team. I used Russ as a example of what carrying a team is. Since you think Paul is carrying the team I asked you if he's a MVP candidate because Russ clearly is at a lower seed.
So every player who's carrying their team should be an MVP candidate? 
mean.gif

all these crazy stat lines russ is putting up yet they keep on losing when i see them....

.who thought the clippers wouldnt start losing alot once blake went ? cp been balling when ive see him ......

Nobody is better than the Heat. Heat the best. Don't believe me ask the streets. Word to DJ Kahled.

On a serious note, I can't knock a fan for believing a player on their team is elite, or better than player x, or top 10 etc because separating your heart and the actual reality is really hard.

I can however, decide on what the truth really is, and in regard to CP, he's still the best PG, that's just what it is from game 1 to game 82

There's absolutely no question the Clippers have a better non-CP3 squad than the non-Russy Thunder.

Better squads are more likely to win.

Discrediting Russy for not winning on an inferior squad is extremely elementary 'logic'.

There's absolutely no question the Clippers have a better non-CP3 squad than the non-Russy Thunder.

Better squads are more likely to win.

Discrediting Russy for not winning on an inferior squad is extremely elementary 'logic'.
You're serious?

Clips with no CP are better than OKC with no Russ?

the beginning of that GIF looks like lil CP3 is trying to reach up high enough to give Jordan a high five 
laugh.gif

It might be but having consistent go to scorers isnt in the postseason & i wouldnt trust teague,milsap& horford as my go to scorers on a "contender"
But your going to trust kevin love and Kyrie irving? Teague got more playoff experience than Irving. Millsap and Horford are one of the best front courts in the league.

I said Paul was better than Wall and said he was the 12th best player IMO right now. An look at all the backlash I get. CP3 fans, boy I tell you. Y'all go hard for cuz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom