The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ making this routine
pimp.gif

wondered if wiggins guarded russ tonight because he did well against russ last time

I think at this point, most players would care if it came down to getting one rebound or one assist from the triple double. But I don't think Russ has put his triple doubles over the team's success or anything like that.

It's just his usual struggles with late game decision making that's been the difference in a few of these losses.

I think at this point, most players would care if it came down to getting one rebound or one assist from the triple double. But I don't think Russ has put his triple doubles over the team's success or anything like that.

It's just his usual struggles with late game decision making that's been the difference in a few of these losses.
Russy has been nothing short of phenomenal. An absolute stud.

Lots of big time game, even more heart.

@KDonhoops: Text from my brother, who lives in Milwaukee: "I bought Latrell Sprewell a shot last night."

This has been your Latrell Sprewell update.

Truth.

knicks fans are sour i dont think langston galloway is gonna get much better than he already is :lol: gotta love it. guy's ceiling is as a role player and he's as good as he's gonna get.

Last edited:
knicks fans are sour i dont think langston galloway is gonna get much better than he already is :lol: gotta love it. guy's ceiling is as a role player and he's as good as he's gonna get.

agreed

he's a good 2nd string PG, but that's it. i don't see him turning into a star

he is who he is, a really good second string player that you know is gonna play hard on both ends. expecting him to do more is putting yourself in a position to be let down. dudes act like i called him trash :lol: his potential is maxed out. he'll get better shooting off the dribble, but he is who he is.

If Langston Galloway turns into a solid rotation player that's awesome :smokin

But your saying there some Knicks fans thinking / looking more than that ? what Star 6 Man :lol:

Last edited:
check out the comments :lol: bunch of geniuses upset because i said he essentially maxed out his potential as an athlete and is at his ceiling

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...medium=share&utm_campaign=web-des-art-bot-178

the guy can barely make a shot with a defender in his face and is poor/mediocre finisher at the rim, but hey, he's better than a role player! hell, i didn't even call him a bum, i said he's an excellent role player that doesn't have much more upside, which is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom