The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD still makes the Thunder click, so I hear ya on that front but damn...RW is something amazing right now.
I'm not trynna take away his spurt right now, but that's all it is, a spurt.  We all know what type of player he (RW) is.  Hey, if he's winning games then let him be.  

The NBA last night made me look genius.

DMC proved why he's a top 10 player.

Russ showed what carrying a team is. Again

Paul who to some "carry" the Clips I bet received 0 slander for the blowout loss. All credit when they win from his fans but 0 blame when they lose.

Edit we got the Kings tonight not the Jazz. Free Boogie. We'll trade you Beal and Gortat.

View media item 1445688

Last edited:
CAD_NQvWAAAS87K.jpg

hbd

Paul who to some "carry" the Clips I bet received 0 slander for the blowout loss. All credit when they win from his fans but 0 blame when they lose.

View media item 1445688

The Clippers got beat by the Mavs last night in every facet of the game. There's really no good reason to single Paul out. He could have played better, but they all could have. Sometimes teams just lose; a particular player doesn't always have to get blamed for it. The Mavs were the better team last night. End of story.

Clippers ran into the baddest white dude in the league last night and had no answer for him. No not Dirk. Chandler Parsons.

Last edited:
apparantly not. apparantly they're going home in the first round or losing to lebron and co
u do remember how many calls are favored towards lj in the po right and also just how different the game is...hawks regular season champs but that's where its going to end I feel.

I hope not. Nothing I would love more then for the cavs to get swept by the hawks...

Last edited:
u do remember how many calls are favored towards lj in the po right and also just how different the game is...
Very aware. I'll take my home court advantage. better coaching. Better defense. More depth. LBJ getting calls is a lame reason for why the cavs are gonna do something come playoff time.

Very aware. I'll take my home court advantage. better coaching. Better defense. More depth. LBJ getting calls is a lame reason for why the cavs are gonna do something come playoff time.
I hope so dude. Nothing I would hate more then to see the cavs win a ring.

I wouldn't bet on the hawks tho.

Clippers ran into the baddest white dude in the league last night and had no answer for him. No not Dirk. Chandler Parsons.

Yeah, he was on fire. But they were all making shots. Harris, Charlie V. Hell, even Rondo made a jumper, so that tells you what kind of night the Mavs were having.

I hope so dude. Nothing I would hate more then to see the cavs win a ring.

I wouldn't bet on the hawks tho.
Cavs aint winning no ring. Not this year. Hawks are a team full of grown men. Schröder the kid on the team and he even bucked on LBJ last game. Carroll threw LBJ to the floor. None of them dudes on the Hawks roster are scared of LBJ. Coach Bud is leaps and bounds a better coach than Blatt is. Why wouldn't u bet on the Hawks? Just because of LBJ? That's the same type of **** the article I posted is talking about. People that know basketball sometimes get blinded by the name LBJ these days and just forget he has to play with 4 other guys at all times.

Last edited:
Yeah, he was on fire. But they were all making shots. Harris, Charlie V. Hell, even Rondo made a jumper, so that tells you what kind of night the Mavs were having.
Yea i seen that. Rondo looked best he's looked in a while. That's to be expected from that team tho. All the money that team spent and they're healthy now with Parsons back, they should be good.

The thing is, people do not understand and realize that sports is a physical game.  Kyrie, Lillard, Westbrook, Paul, Curry etc. etc. are all talented point guards, but they are short in many categories.  They look good in the zone, 1 on 1 schemes, but they aren't doing enough to actually impact the game.  Guys like Aldridge, Favors, Horford, etc. actually impact the game and are often overlooked.  Their impact goes beyond the score and stat lines.  You can make similar cases w/ Kobe/Gasol, Parker/TD.  These 6' 3" PGs only sell tickets and though they are an asset to the team, they will never come close to actually changing the game.  We've all seen these PGs just waltz, and go defenseless as if someone else were to step in.  We've seen these guards handle the ball and take most of the shots.  These are just PGs with a SG mentality.  We've seen this in history and we are seeing this now.  No one's doubting the capabilities of these PGs, but they are over-credited at the expense of other contributors on the team.

Guess this is the generation of PGs wanting to be SGs.  

Looking at the smaller guards, you have an array of them.  Teague, Paul, Rose, Parker, Isaiah, Westbrook, Lillard, Curry, etc.  I'm not saying you can't build your team around a PG, but it's been over glamorized.  They are good no doubt, but they will need their team-mates as well.

bravelude with an actual coherent and substantial post, damn.

DMC proved why he's a top 10 player.

Russ showed what carrying a team is. Again

Edit we got the Kings tonight not the Jazz. Free Boogie. We'll trade you Beal and Gortat.

View media item 1445688

You don't come to conclusions about the season based off of one game man, chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom