The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
First it looks like Doc heard his favorite tune or something and was jamming out....then somewhere along the line he was in pain :lol:

FlippantNippyDalmatian.gif

I wish reporters would ask questions about things like this. I'm more interested in what this was about then the typical post game jargon. Weird.

I think it goes back to Mark's overly religious methods which Bogut never got down with like the rest of the team.

Mark ain't innocent either, he said rim protectors are overrated earlier this season, which was definitely a shot at Bogut.

Mark salty about Bogut not getting down with the religion stuff so he slanders him and all the rim protectors around the world 
sick.gif

imagine what he says about regular joe's who don't buy into what he preaches about 
laugh.gif

Ever since bogut took shots at kobe i never liked him. You dont come in the league and take shots at a vet based on hearsay

When his arm snapped like a twig on that freak injury i did feel sorry for him tho. That thing looked gruesome

Mark salty about Bogut not getting down with the religion stuff so he slanders him and all the rim protectors around the world :x

imagine what he says about regular joe's who don't buy into what he preaches about :lol:
How do you know that's what he is really salty about ?

No triple double for RBrook today.
It will be close though. I just hope he doesn't have to take more than 25 shots but, if Morrow can get 15+ shots, Russ can take 50 of his own and Ibaka/Kanter can split 15 of their own shots and who cares if anybody else shoots, [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:
No triple double for RBrook today.
It will be close though. I just hope he doesn't have to take more than 25 shots but, if Morrow can get 15+ shots, Russ can take 50 of his own and Ibaka/Kanter can split 15 of their own shots and who cares if anybody else shoots, [emoji]128540[/emoji]
i think he will be burnt out by the playoffs

assuming they make it

Tbh, I'm with Bogut. That religion **** would get on my damn nerves, too.

Last edited:
Tbh, that religion **** would get on my damn nerves, too.
Likewise.
Felt the same way when I saw Bruce Pearl's pregame speech to Auburn yesterday before UK. Dude was out there talking about David slaying Goliath, and how David was just a poor shepherd, and he had confidence in himself and what not. I was watching, imagining I was in the room. I'd be sitting there like, "Fool, we're trying to beat the best team in the country, and we're down two players. That's real life. You're out here telling fictional stories, we're about to play an actual game."

Religion in sports, this has always made me feel queezy.

Had a long time friend lose respect for me this week, I told him I didn't believe in Jesus.

Hurt my heart a little bit to be judged like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom