The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midas whale follow up with a Thomas the Train story.

Someone on the team is depressed? Reference Eeyore.

Drawing inspiration for real life struggles should not be left to make believe stories. "Yeah, but coach that actually didn't happen. Got any inspirational stories of real Davids and Goliaths, to give us hope that our task doesn't just exist in Neverland?"
Sure it didn't really happen. But its a story thats always been used in sports.
You say you can go with the little engine that could but that also didn't happen.
Sometimes people use common examples that didn't happen to describe an event. It happens. Don't get offended fambz.
I'll start saiyan "This is a low level saiyan warrior beating the prince of all saiyans type competition!" if you want though.
Has nothing to do with being offended.

Criticism =/= being offended

:smile:

And staying away from using The Little Engine That Could is exactly my point. I would never use that.

I understand these stories have always been used, but people are collectively starting to wise up. Babies used to eat mashed up food, but when they grow up, solids are the right choice. In the same way, using real examples is more motivational than fiction.

Or like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said, maybe mix it up. :smile:

Last edited:
I understand these stories have always been used, but people are collectively starting to wise up. Babies used to eat mashed up food, but when they grow up, solids are the right choice. In the same way, using real examples is more motivational than fiction.

Or like @JohnnyRedStorm said, maybe mix it up.
smile.gif
Imma just start using Goku vs Vegeta.

Everybody knows that story

Gordon never took disrespect from anybody.

Coach Sir Top Em Hat

I'm glad my son never got into Thomas the Train; found it kind of boring and weird the couple times he did watch it.

Curious George >>>>>>>>>
Thomas is weird as hell man, my little brother loves it though.

Nothing is worse than Jay Jay the Jet Plane though, the faces on those things are flat out creepy.
My little dude was ALLLLLL in.

I'm talking... :smh:... all in, man. Glad those days are over. :lol:

Now he's all in on Pokeman. :\

I would use the story of a young boy who grew up with no parents and no knowledge of the wizarding world.

and how the young boy would grow to become the world's most powerful wizard ever and avenge his parents death and fighting for his friends by defeating the menacing he-who-must-not-be-named

but thats just me 
glasses.gif

I would use the story of a young boy who grew up with no parents and no knowledge of the wizarding world.

and how the young boy would grow to become the world's most powerful wizard ever and avenge his parents death and fighting for his friends by defeating the menacing he-who-must-not-be-named

but thats just me 8)
:stoneface:

:lol:

Gordon never took disrespect from anybody.

Coach Sir Top Em Hat
I'm glad my son never got into Thomas the Train; found it kind of boring and weird the couple times he did watch it.

Curious George >>>>>>>>>
Thomas is weird as hell man, my little brother loves it though.

Nothing is worse than Jay Jay the Jet Plane though, the faces on those things are flat out creepy.
My little dude was ALLLLLL in.

I'm talking...
mean.gif
... all in, man. Glad those days are over.
laugh.gif

Now he's all in on Pokeman.
ohwell.gif
So was my little brother man, had to sit there and watch that garbage with him and pretend to like it.

PokemAn though 
laugh.gif
. PokemOn, dont front like you didnt live through the 90s Ska

PokemAn though 
laugh.gif
. PokemOn, dont front like you didnt live through the 90s Ska
mother ******.

that used to bug the **** out of me when old people (no shots SKA) used to call Pokemon, PokeMAN.... like sir, that's obviously not even how its pronounced.

Watching Russ during this strech is just incredible man. I can only compare it to Kobe during the smush Parker years.

Love the addition of kanter. Really believe they'll come out the west if Durant can stay healthy

Watching Russ during this strech is just incredible man. I can only compare it to Kobe during the smush Parker years.

Love the addition of kanter. Really believe they'll come out the west if Durant can stay healthy
Those Daily Truths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom