The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ needs his Batman though.
If he'd find Kanter off the pick more he'd take a lot of stress off his mind.

Just heard KD to make his return next Tuesday against LA

I hope he waits until Spurs on the road Wednesday but she said he wants to try out his feet the game prior.

Last edited:
I hope Russ and KD (even tho he's a sucka) I hope they find a way to work together. I hate when super duos just cant find a way to make it work. It's so childish. You work with people you like and dislike all of the time, for the greater good, you gotta work together to row that boat b. I hope they're able to reach their potential. I know its next to impossible to have two alphas, but if these two monsters can find a way, lawd help all that oppose. I feel based on all of the things that russ can do, KD would almost have to take a backseat. But not the traditional backseat. Like a pippen type role. Be a number 2 that compliments the 1 and helps with all of his weaknesses. The heat struggled in the beginning because of role confusion. Bron and Dwade both wanted to be #1. Soon as they compromised, they flourished.

Last edited:
This is the most complete team the Thunder have had, yet they haven't been able to play at the same time. Soon we will get to see what they are capable of.

Russ is good but he's still no KD. He can't command a team the way KD can yet, and not sure he will ever be on that level. As long as Russ is with KD, Russ is the Pippen.

Last edited:
No love for Will Barton last night? 25pts and sending the game to OT? I know Portland fans love him.

Shorty been ballin since we gave him the opportunity.

Russ is good but he's still no KD. He can't command a team the way KD can yet, and not sure he will ever be on that level. As long as Russ is with KD, Russ is the Pippen.
Lies. All Lies.

KD better get used to his role as a spot up shooter.

That's Russ' team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom