The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...

I didn't realize the Raps were playing that poorly. Its crazy how the East was looking to have some legit contenders about 2 months ago and now its looks to be between the Hawks and Cavs. The Cavs are more than likely coming out the East at this point, but I would like for ATL to give them a run for their money. No one else will even come close.

I'm really disappointed in the Wizards, though. I felt like they had one of the more complete teams in the East to compete with CLE. They were one of my darkhorse favs to come out the East.

:lol: @ those damn Spurs. Moving on up and looking to get that 4th seed. It would be great for the playoff picture to stay the way it currently looks. Grizz matchup with Mavs in the 1st round, then Portland or Clippers in the 2nd round. :pimp:

Did u watch the last Cavs Hawks game?

You have to be really careful when measuring regular season success against an opponent vs playoff success. I do think the Hawks have the best shot at eliminating CLE, but I would not base it off the regular season matchups too much.

When I saw what cleveland did to the spurs the first thing I thought of was the hawks. Spurs had the better team and played the better game but one false step and the two best players took advantage

Did u watch the last Cavs Hawks game?

Regular season means absolutely nothing when it comes to the playoffs

The lakers were swept in the regular season by boston and orlando both tecent years the lakers won the title beating both those teams

The lakers got swept in the playoffs by the mavericks when the lakers owned them in the regular season

IF the hawks even make it out of the second round the cavs are going to put a hurting on them

The cavs are men whereas the hawks are little boys. Its gonna be child abuse

I understand that you are a hawks fan but you have to understand your team is inexperienced and you can own the regular season but when the playoffs roll around its a different territory

Lebron has pretty much owned every team the last few years in the east

Are you really going to bet against him and a loaded cavs team? Seriously? And the hawks no less? A franchise that has embarassed themselves in the playoffs year end and year out?

You can say this isnt the same team but they are still inexperienced young guys and ok players.

With no go to guy.

This isnt college basketball

The hawks will not make it to the finals and im not sure they even get out of the second round

Last edited:
You have to be really careful when measuring regular season success against an opponent vs playoff success. I do think the Hawks have the best shot at eliminating CLE, but I would not base it off the regular season matchups too much.
What would u base it on then?

Regular season means absolutely nothing when it comes to the playoffs

The lakers were swept in the regular season by boston and orlando both tecent years the lakers won the title beating both those teams

The lakers got swept in the playoffs by the mavericks when the lakers owned them in the regular season

IF the hawks even make it out of the second round the cavs are going to put a hurting on them

The cavs are men whereas the hawks are little boys. Its gonna be child abuse

I understand that you are a hawks fan but you have to understand your team is inexperienced and you can own the regular season but when the playoffs roll around its a different territory

Lebron has pretty much owned every team the last few years in the east

Are you really going to bet against him and a loaded cavs team? Seriously? And the hawks no less? A franchise that has embarassed themselves in the playoffs year end and year out?

You can say this isnt the same team but they are still inexperienced young guys and ok players.

With no go to guy.

This isnt college basketball

The hawks will not make it to the finals and im not sure they even get out of the second round
Pretty sure espn wrote that article about 4 month's ago.

Got no go to guy but hawks got 4 all stars and cavs have 2. Hawks have a deeper bench. Better coach. Better defense. Better at home, better on the road, better against the big bad west. Better against the east.

Clippers starters were introduced by these two yesterday
bil-kermit.jpg

What would u base it on then?

Its hard to measure ATL because they lack a lot of experience / playoff success. The most experienced / successful player on the roster is probably Sef. If ATL meets CLE (which will more than likely be in the ECF), who will be the leader to step up? We know who CLE will look to. I'm rooting for you guys, but I have to at least see how ATL performs in the first round. If I see a dominant team coming out the gate, my opinion may change.

Last edited:
Its hard to measure ATL because they lack a lot of experience / playoff success. The most experienced / successful player on the roster is probably Sef. If ATL meets CLE (which will more than likely be in the ECF), who will be the leader to step up? We know who CLE will look to. I'm rooting for you guys, but I have to at least see how ATL performs in the first round. If I see a dominant team coming out the gate, my opinion may change.
same ole ****

Figured I'd get a breakdown or something about the actual players on the court but all I got was lebron and atlanta history.

Last edited:
Who you guys got for all defensive team this year?

1st Team:
G: Pat Bev
G: Tony Allen
F: Draymond Green
F: Kawhi Leonard
C: Rudy Gobert

2nd Team
G: Chris Paul
G: Mike Conley
F: Tim Duncan
F: Anthony Davis
C: Marc Gasol