The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
whole bench saying dont foul mcgary fouls 
laugh.gif

These refs fixed the game.

The game was poorly officiated on both ends all game.

Tough, gritty win for the Mavericks. They won this game making plays, not making free throws. Even with intentional fouls, the Thunder still shot quite a few more FTs.

Two great wins for the Mavs in a row now. We need to string together games like this to end the season. Close out strong, and see what Rondo brings in the Playoffs and hope it pays off.

And for all of the talk that Dallas hasn't played well since the Rondo trade, they are 2.5 games out of the third seed.

Last edited:
Man what a piss poor performance while in contention for a playoff spot.

A team that can't even crack 70 this late in the season shouldn't even have the playoff's in view.

:smh:

6 offensive fouls on OKC in the 2nd half when most of them were blocking fouls, you gotta be kidding me.

Y'all really boohooing about the reffing in this game? :lol:

How many of you non-Thunder fans watched the entire game? Mavericks couldn't play defense without fouling earlier in the game. Questionable technicals, questionable flagrant fouls, poor calling all-around. The Mavericks outshot them from the field and had more threes go down. The Thunder shot more FTs (Which was questionable), yet the Mavericks are the ones who benefited from the refs tonight. :lol:

I still don't know what the hell waiters does when he shoots the ball, especially in catch and shoot scenarios. Dude straight pumps and double clutches his legs like he's swimming or something. Weird.

I always despised the way he shoots. That **** look ******ed.

Y'all really boohooing about the reffing in this game?
laugh.gif

How many of you non-Thunder fans watched the entire game? Mavericks couldn't play defense without fouling earlier in the game. Questionable technicals, questionable flagrant fouls, poor calling all-around. The Mavericks outshot them from the field and had more threes go down. The Thunder shot more FTs (Which was questionable), yet the Mavericks are the ones who benefited from the refs tonight.
laugh.gif
I usually don't complain about refs like this. And in honesty I only watched midway thru the 3rd quarter til the end because I got back from the gym and missed the 1st half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom