The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to remember what made me really dislike Jon Barry when he was a player.

It was some random moment during a game, I might have seen the clip on Youtube, but he was with Detroit, on the bench, and something  happened and when I saw it I immediately went "what a douche". I just can't remember what he did.

I actually really like Bones. Jon Barry is toxic, but Brent actually seems like a cool guy. Seems like he'd be fun to just chill with.
Man Brent still thinks he's cool cause he won the dunk contest in his warm up jersey 20 years ago. Seems to me like he'd he an ultra snob in person.

Last edited:
So what I miss tonight?
the Hawks putting a beat down on the Kings

I'm still trying to remember what made me really dislike Jon Barry when he was a player.

It was some random moment during a game, I might have seen the clip on Youtube, but he was with Detroit, on the bench, and something  happened and when I saw it I immediately went "what a douche". I just can't remember what he did.
for me, its his stupid goatee 

Last edited:
That was the second time Draymond picked someone's pocket on the perimeter in the final 30 seconds. The one before that was clean but they called a foul.

The most uneventful close Warriors game I've seen in a while. Not impressed by their performance. I don't have CSN Bay Area either so I don't even get to watch too many of their games either.

Jon Barry is by FAR my least favorite NBA commentator.
"BY FAHR!"
was he talking to the Teague's?
laugh.gif
Yup.
laugh.gif

I vaguely remember @rck3sactown mentioning something about Jon Barry being in a bar all the time and possibly having depression. After that, his aura kind of made sense to me...

Still don't rock w/ him though.

It was some random moment during a game, I might have seen the clip on Youtube, but he was with Detroit, on the bench, and something happened and when I saw it I immediately went "what a douche". I just can't remember what he did.

:lol:

Yeah, I've never liked Jon; as a player or as a commentator. That bald head too. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom