The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Ainge and Brad Stevens are wizards.
fixed.

EDIT: I still got faith in my guy Rondo. He'll get it together at some point and get byke to his old self.
frown.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Man, I've been slandering Billy King since Day 1. It's damn near tragic how the Russian came into the league guns blazing and not giving a single **** about the salary cap...but chose Billy ******* King to run his ship. Out of all the retreads to start with, he chose the guy that continually bends over for trade partners.

King should feel blessed he does his business in America where Prokh doesn't have a full grasp on things. ***** would've been turned to processed meat by now over there.

:lol: Man, I've been slandering Billy King since Day 1. It's damn near tragic how the Russian came into the league guns blazing and not giving a single **** about the salary cap...but chose Billy ******* King to run his ship. Out of all the retreads to start with, he chose the guy that continually bends over for trade partners.

King should feel blessed he does his business in America where Prokh doesn't have a full grasp on things. ***** would've been turned to processed meat by now over there.

No clue how billy King got a job after what he did in philly

laugh.gif
Man, I've been slandering Billy King since Day 1. It's damn near tragic how the Russian came into the league guns blazing and not giving a single **** about the salary cap...but chose Billy ******* King to run his ship. Out of all the retreads to start with, he chose the guy that continually bends over for trade partners.

laugh.gif
true but isn't Prokh going to be selling the franchise for a billion right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom