The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tity Boi (2 Chainz) ‏
can you figure out what I am signing? #atlhawks atlhawks TRUtoatlanta 

Atlanta Hawks ‏
.@2chainz With all of our injuries right now, could it be a 10-day contract?

laugh.gif

Grizz still worry me.

Its really Marc Gasol and Mike Conley. I think its more so of them playing relaxed because they are not trying to fight for a higher playoff seed and they are pretty comfortable right now. But, our offense has dropped off a cliff, which is mainly due to Marc dropping in production. The reason why we are 2nd in the West is because of Marc and Conley from early this season. Marc was playing at an MVP level, while Conley was playing at an all star level.

ORTG went from top 10 to now #14. The defense is stronger, though.Efficient offense means making Marc your #1 and letting him operate from the high post. Your offense will become less efficient when you start making Zbo your focal point. That stretch where Zbo was putting up elite level numbers, our offense was still dropping. Its ok during the season to win games, but teams have figured that strategy out. By playoff time, I hope the coaching staff stress to Marc and Conley how they need to take control of the team. Part of this struggle is due to the lineup switch of moving TA to the bench for Green, but that should not stop Marc from being aggressive.

/ "homer" rant :rolleyes

Last edited:
Grizz still worry me.

Its really Marc Gasol and Mike Conley. I think its more so of them playing relaxed because they are not trying to fight for a higher playoff seed and they are pretty comfortable right now. But, our offense has dropped off a cliff, which is mainly due to Marc dropping in production. The reason why we are 2nd in the West is because of Marc and Conley from early this season. Marc was playing at an MVP level, while Conley was playing at an all star level.

ORTG went from top 10 to now #14. The defense is stronger, though.Efficient offense means making Marc your #1 and letting him operate from the high post. Your offense will become less efficient when you start making Zbo your focal point. That stretch where Zbo was putting up elite level numbers, our offense was still dropping. Its ok during the season to win games, but teams have figured that strategy out. By playoff time, I hope the coaching staff stress to Marc and Conley how they need to take control of the team. Part of this struggle is due to the lineup switch of moving TA to the bench for Green, but that should not stop Marc from being aggressive.

It's just the regular season though, nothing matters. I'm still pickin Memphis to come out of the west.

Grizz still worry me.

All that seems legit, but nevertheless, I am not at all happy that, as of today, we are looking at playing you guys in the 1st round. Again.

Last edited:
But you keep on bringing up whatever the Hawks did to the Cavs and you keep on bringing up their regular season record.
Na not quite. Hawks have done it to the whole damn league. No reason just to bring up the Cavs. I guess since the Hawks are never on tv folks don't get a chance to see how good they really are. Especially if ur just relying on ESPN highlights and their analyst.

Last edited:
All that seems legit, but nevertheless, I am not at all happy that, as of today, we are looking at playing you guys in the 1st round. Again.

I'm just as tired of playing you guys as you are :lol: . When we have this mindset of "we know we are going to beat you", the other team tends to beat us. Just like during 2012 playoffs when we had HCA. We got the big head and ended up losing the series. The next year, we were considered the underdogs and played like it. Any time someone gives this team an edge, they seem to blow it. So, they need to continue playing with that underdog mindset for the most part.

I'm not use to them being this high up in the standings and apparently they feel the same. Looking at their record post all star break in the last 3-4 seasons, they were easily playing 65-70% basketball. Right now, they are 7-6 post all star.

It's just the regular season though, nothing matters. I'm still pickin Memphis to come out of the west.

Its nothing to panic about, but I do want them to hit their stride at the right time. I would like to see them finish out these last 15 games at best 12-3 and no worse than 10-5 (most of those losses coming in the last 2 or 3 games due to resting players). It would be good to carry some of that momentum into the playoffs.

Last edited:
I'm just as tired of playing you guys as you are :lol: . When we have this mindset of "we know we are going to beat you", the other team tends to beat us. Just like during 2012 playoffs when we had HCA. We got the big head and ended up losing the series. The next year, we were considered the underdogs and played like it. Any time someone gives this team an edge, they seem to blow it. So, they need to continue playing with that underdog mindset for the most part.

I'm not use to them being this high up in the standings and apparently they feel the same. Looking at their record post all star break in the last 3-4 seasons, they were easily playing 65-70% basketball. Right now, they are 7-6 post all star.
Its nothing to panic about, but I do want them to hit their stride at the right time. I would like to see them finish out these last 15 games at best 12-3 and no worse than 10-5. It would be good to carry some of that momentum into the playoffs.
Conley is gonna be ok and coming back soon right?

VINTAGE D WADE was very impressive last night :smokin

I've been gone for a min so I may have missed it, but is there any reason why Bron has stopped rockin the headband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom