The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conley is gonna be ok and coming back soon right?

He can actually play now, but I think they are resting him so he can at least be somewhat close to 100% come playoff time. He was already playing on a bummed ankle PRIOR to his last ankle injury against Boston. Then, he had the the messed up wrist. I'm hoping they can rest him up until that CLE-GSW two game stretch next week. I think we can go 3-1 in these next 4 games without him.

Next 4: @DET, @DAL, POR, @NYK

Last edited:
VINTAGE D WADE was very impressive last night :smokin

I've been gone for a min so I may have missed it, but is there any reason why Bron has stopped rockin the headband?

He got some new hair so he's proud to show it off.

Ok, I was convinced that it a fresh triple black treatment :lol:

Thought Wade was washed though?

09 Flash byke. :pimp:

He probably gonna sit the next 2 games. :lol:

He put those knees at risk like it was a playoff game last night, haven't seen Flash switch gears like that in years, I can definitely see him siting out the rest of the week :lol:

He can actually play now, but I think they are resting him so he can at least be somewhat close to 100% come playoff time. He was already playing on a bummed ankle PRIOR to his last ankle injury against Boston. Then, he had the the messed up wrist. I'm hoping they can rest him up until that CLE-GSW two game stretch next week. I think we can go 3-1 in these next 4 games without him.
Yea that's a tough time to lose him. Of all people. Y'all still got that #2 seed tho. Just rough being in that west with all those teams bunched up. U just never know these days how hurt players really are cause coaches are always lieing about the extent of it. As long as Conley comes back full strength and Gasol and Zbo stay healthy yall will be hell to deal with for anybody. I think having Jeff Green is gonna really come in handy come playoff time. Y'all are as loaded as any team in the league imo.

Last edited:

Myrie had it all since 16.

Was at one of the games in this package when they were playing taft in 2010 at the Mater Dei Nike Extravaganza :pimp: :pimp: Went for spence, and had no idea who Kyrie Was at the time. Heard a lot about him, but never saw him play until that point.

**** was too easy for him man :smh:

I'm just as tired of playing you guys as you are :lol: .

Good news is that nothing is set in stone yet. With how closely bunched up the teams are, there might be daily changes in 5-7 through the end of the season and maybe even at 2-4. Only GSW is really locked in place at this point.

Am I late?

Divac "DMC is the most talented big man I've ever seen" "Shaq wasn't talented, he was just big and strong"

Am I late?

Divac "DMC is the most talented big man I've ever seen" "Shaq wasn't talented, he was just big and strong"

Old salt coming out from the days Shaq was calling Vlade's team the Queens. I don't have a problem with Vlade hyping up DMC -- he is super talented -- but saying Shaq didn't have talent is just dumb and petty. There's been lots of big, strong 7 footers who washed right out of the league or were perennial bench warmers. You don't get to be a perennial all-star, MVP, etc. without having a lot of talent to go along with the size.

Am I late?

Boogie is more skilled already than Shaq ever was.

Shaq was skilled but he succeeded more so because he was a physical anomaly.

Boogie can shoot mid range, hit free throws and pass better than Shaq ever could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom