The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
surge has successful surgery WTF happend to him

okc cursed af

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt · 19s19 seconds ago
OKC officially announces Serge Ibaka will be out 4-6 weeks following arthroscopic surgery on R knee.

boozer 
indifferent.gif

boozer looking like he blongs on that kids show lazy town with his plastic looking hair

That's what that show is called! We were talking about weird kids shows on there the other day and I was going to call that one out as the weirdest, but I couldn't remember the name. There it is.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt · 19s19 seconds ago
OKC officially announces Serge Ibaka will be out 4-6 weeks following arthroscopic surgery on R knee.

Knowing the Thunder, that means he'll be back in four weeks.

20 years from now this pic will be all that needs to be said about the worst season in laker history

Honestly, this year's Lakers team is just weird. I can't remember another squad where nobody playing for them is expected to be there long term by the team's fans. I guess if Randle didn't get hurt he'd be the one guy. But otherwise, its just a bunch of placeholders that nobody cares about. Strange.

That's gonna hurt OKC down the stretch. Lost in Russ going off was the fact that Serge is putting up 17, 9, and 3 blks post All Star Break.

That's gonna hurt OKC down the stretch. Lost in Russ going off was the fact that Serge is putting up 17, 9, and 3 blks post All Star Break.
Agreed. Serge has really stepped up offensively and defensively ever since Russ with on his ballistic run. Serge stopped shooting 3's as much lately and has been around the rim more often.

Yeah, contrary to what I said the other day, they're not out of the woods as far as making the playoffs. Pels are still basically neck-and-neck with them. Going to come down to the wire.

Honestly, this year's Lakers team is just weird. I can't remember another squad where nobody playing for them is expected to be there long term by the team's fans. I guess if Randle didn't get hurt he'd be the one guy. But otherwise, its just a bunch of placeholders that nobody cares about. Strange.

exactly. and people scoff at some laker fans for not wanting us to win in order to keep our pick

this whole got damn roster wont be here next year. and if we are lucky nick young will be traded too

too bad you cant trade an nba player to china :lol:

exactly. and people scoff at some laker fans for not wanting us to win in order to keep our pick

this whole got damn roster wont be here next year. and if we are lucky nick young will be traded too

too bad you cant trade an nba player to china :lol:

that other team is called the knicks :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom