The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got see Russ and AD go God level every night to fight for the chance to play the Warriors at home in a 7 game series. :lol:

What do Lakers fans think of Jordan Clarkson?

Great for what he is. Him getting minutes keeps this season from being a complete waste, at least.

I personally like his game. He's showing me more than I expected from him this season, being a second-round pick AND playing under Byron Scott. The Lakers can use any young talent and he fits the bill, good enough for me :smokin

Last edited:
Nah. Winner takes the #1 pick, not the loser.

Didn't even know it was an existing idea.
laugh.gif
That was a joke. Hilarious how two of the largest fanbases in the NBA belong to two of the worst teams.

they should fix tanking by flipping the draft around and giving the top picks to the best teams

this should happen after the lakers win another championship of course 

We got see Russ and AD go God level every night to fight for the chance to play the Warriors at home in a 7 game series. :lol:

Funny thing is that, even though those teams are basically in the exact same spot, people give OKC an outside chance to beat GSW, while figure the Pels will get swept. I get why, but it's still kind of funny to think about:

That is a terrible idea

Would be so demoralizing, what are they going to do-- give a cake to the winner and throw some confetti for the winner of the loser bowl.

Personally, if I was a player I don't think I would be comfortable... how would you get guys pumped up to play for a draft pick lol

What do Lakers fans think of Jordan Clarkson?

Clarkson, Jordan. Player, Forreal. held his own against the likes of wall, dame, curry, kyrie, conley, spurs, bucks, post asg jazz. loves the midrange, scorer's instinct. can see the steve nash influence. shooting a robust 46% since sliding into the starting lineup. still a rookie and will work on 3 point range and decision making. brilliant move by the lakers front office to buy the pick from washington

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom