The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers better hope they stay far away from the Memphis Grizzlies as possible.

They would get bodied by em in the playoffs.

We saw what z bo does to blake griff

CAUTudPU8AAZa2S.jpg

Wow :lol: I actually dig this

Clarkson, Jordan. Player, Forreal. held his own against the likes of wall, dame, curry, kyrie, conley, spurs, post asg jazz. loves the midrange, scorer's instinct. can see the steve nash influence. still a rookie and will work on 3 point range and decision making. brilliant move by the lakers front office to buy the pick from washington

Careful, bro. You go too overboard with the praise you going to create another Julius Randle situation.

randle is gonna be even better than I thought he was after finding out how he has approached the game while being on the shelf. all I did was state facts about young jeezy. he hasn't backed down from any of the premier PGs. he's been one of the top rookies this year since he's been starting.

In the last few years da Lakers have some weird players. You can't be having nobodies on that legendary squad how dey do. 

Cauley-Stein or Winslow comin to ATL first round.

Who's pick ya got this year?

My guy WCS is a Top 10 pick right now and when he shows out in the tourney he'll move into the top 3 behind Okafor & Towns :smokin

Winslow still a lottery pick despite the little slump he went on, needs to improve that jumper tho :x

@Nelson999  So lastnight I had said local radio was saying KD to return Wedsnesday. Well today, there was a guy on there who was blasting the naivety of OKC's local broadcasters etc etc.

Anyway, this guy (sports reporter) said he was at the Dallas/OKC game and watched KD during warm ups and he isn't ready.

His sources tell him that KD is still a week away.

I heard on Sunday that he plans on returning next Tuesday at home against the Lakers to prepare for the followings nights game against SA.

Strange but true: Tim Duncan (45,380) has played more minutes in his career than whole active Knicks roster (43,372).

CAVpeizVAAAuOjD.jpg

sc

Anybody catch the score they had up during the Bucks/Pels game a couple minutes ago? It said 123 to 109 in the first :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom