The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see bryanjumpman's girl on the kiss cam?!?!
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

If your gonna trash talk with me at least have some kind of showing who your team is. U can't just root for every team against the Hawks lol. Which is what people seem to do.

Been told you the Reg season means nothing. I hope we stay 4/5 and get ATL 2nd round. Chicago losing to us 4-1 round 1 is a given.

:lol: I thought you were on suicide watch after the Wizards started to show their true colors. Glad to see you're alive.

You taking bets if we do meet in the 1st round since you seem so confident in that 4-1 prediction or nah? :nerd:

We just gonna act like last night didn't happen?

Hawks = fraud status
Lol seems fitting since everyone has acted like this whole season for atlanta hasn't happened lol. Still 10 games up and don't see nobody in the east lookin nowhere near as good as the dubs. Who we also beat at home. When both teams were healthy.

Hawks are frauds cause they lost like everybody else in GS this year? But the Cavs aren't after they lose to the Heat. Or the Spurs after they lose to the Knicks. Lol yea keep making sense.

When is the last time the Raptors, Wizards, Bucks, Bulls, Pacers, Celtics, rockets, blazers, clippers, warriors, grizzlies went to the finals. Better yet just break down every playoff teams history.

:lol: I thought you were on suicide watch after the Wizards started to show their true colors. Glad to see you're alive.

You taking bets if we do meet in the 1st round since you seem so confident in that 4-1 prediction or nah? :nerd:

Ha ha ha. I was talked down off that ledge by Wes Unseld and Gilbert Arenas. We have life again. That 4-1 prediction no but I'll bet if we play Wizards win the series. Bulls don't want none.

When is the last time the Raptors, Wizards, Bucks, Bulls, Pacers, Celtics, rockets, blazers, clippers, warriors, grizzlies went to the finals. Better yet just break down every playoff teams history.

The Hawks last division title was in 1994. Their last conference title was in 1961... and you're in here bringing up other franchises playoff history?

5I5s8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom