The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade playing better than Bron over the last 7 games. :nerd:

Honestly think Wade/Dragic might be one of the most talented back courts in the league, definitely one of the most talented Heat back courts

Season has been a blessings in disguise, don't think they land Whiteside/Dragic in Manny other scenarios

When is the last time the Raptors, Wizards, Bucks, Bulls, Pacers, Celtics, rockets, blazers, clippers, warriors, grizzlies went to the finals. Better yet just break down every playoff teams history.

Leave the Bulls and Celtics out of this fam, way toooooooooooooooo many rings to even be in that discussion.

:lol: I thought you were on suicide watch after the Wizards started to show their true colors. Glad to see you're alive.

You taking bets if we do meet in the 1st round since you seem so confident in that 4-1 prediction or nah? :nerd:

Ha ha ha. I was talked down off that ledge by Wes Unseld and Gilbert Arenas. We have life again. That 4-1 prediction no but I'll bet if we play Wizards win the series. Bulls don't want none.

:lol: ... we want it, being waiting a year for that rematch, but we'll end up with the 3 seed and play the Bucks though :smokin

That picture of Gilbert is just amazing to me. He casually threatened a teammate with a gun in the locker room and then a few days later made a joke about it in the pregame huddle. Hibachi was a pretty strange cat.

Leave the Bulls and Celtics out of this fam, way toooooooooooooooo many rings to even be in that discussion.
:lol: ... we want it, being waiting a year for that rematch, but we'll end up with the 3 seed and play the Bucks though :smokin

That would mean we play Toronto. Doesn't bode well for us. We need Chicago. Toronto is to us what we've been to you. Pain in the.....

R ryanjumpman420 get your Braves shots in while you can. After October we'll have one in Baseball too.

Hey guys wait. Atlanta is the first and ONLY TEAM to win player of the month. We gotta respect that.

Do you get a special trophy for making the playoffs 8 times in a row?
u shouldn't be talking when I question chip Kelly and you defended him as a winning coach....

First, this is the NBA thread. If you'd like to discuss the NFL take it elsewhere.

Second, 20-12 = above .500 = winning. Win: be successful or victorious in (a contest or conflict).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom