The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture of Gilbert is just amazing to me. He casually threatened a teammate with a gun in the locker room and then a few days later made a joke about it in the pregame huddle. Hibachi was a pretty strange cat.

One of my favorite personas on and off the court. :pimp:

Leave the Bulls and Celtics out of this fam, way toooooooooooooooo many rings to even be in that discussion.
:
Was talking about this century. And Boston is on another level than than Chicago.

We've done enough in one decade to kick our feet up for a little bit. I'll allow it.

Since we're talking about this century here some Snapple Facts for you:
-5 losing seasons in the last 15 years compared to the Hawks 8.
-Never finished below .500 in a playoff year, unlike the Hawks.
- 33-24 vs the Hawks since 2000, which includes a 12 game win streak over a 3 year span.
-ECF appearance unlike the Hawks.

Bunch of useless facts though :lol:

My definition of winning is championships. Not regular season games...I understand winning regular season games might be something that impresses you ...just can't consider someone a winner who has never won a chip.

Last edited:
We've done enough in one decade to kick our feet up for a little bit. I'll allow it.

Since we're talking about this century here some Snapple Facts for you:
-5 losing seasons in the last 15 years compared to the Hawks 8.
-Never finished below .500 in a playoff year, unlike the Hawks.
- 33-24 vs the Hawks since 2000, which includes a 12 game win streak over a 3 year span.
-ECF appearance unlike the Hawks.

Bunch of useless facts though :lol:
Useless as they are, i still repped you for the facts.

My definition of winning is championships. Not regular season games...I understand winning regular season games might be something that impresses you ...

Oh?

joe.gif

Tell me more.

No offense, but your definition means jack **** in the grand scheme of things. I could say that the definition of winning is raspberry flavored custard, but guess what? That's not what it means.

Good day to you sir. Godspeed.

Last edited:
It's funny to make jokes about last night but the ECF finals is still Cavs v Hawks.

Bulls, Wizards, Raptors, Hornets and Pacers all cannot compete on the offense, Pacers are the only ones who can win the series on D and George Hill and Rodney Stuckey are their best offensive weapons. :lol:

Last edited:
They're playing like it right now but they still have 0 depth, you can't ride Wade in a 7 game series against Cavs or the Hawks, both teams have way more depth and firepower.
if only bosh wasn't done this year. Would be a great story line to see a healthy Miami vs the cavs .

At the end of the day Ryan... There will be a lot of us riding with u if its cle vs atl in the ECF.
I hope so. If u watched last night's game don't let that give u an impression of who we are. Not making excuses for the loss last night, just talking about the player rotation. Prob be a 9 man rotation and 3 of the top 7 guys were missing last night. And that 9-10 man rotation is as solid as they come. Damn sure deeper than anyone else in the east. I have never predicted for the hawks to win it all. But I am pickin them to win the east.

Do you get a special trophy for making the playoffs 8 times in a row?

No, you're right. You dont get a trophy for that, you only get a trophy for winning a ring. Somehow though, you remember this concept when it comes to chris paul but forget it when it comes to essentially everybody else :lol: :lol:

No, you're right. You dont get a trophy for that, you only get a trophy for winning a ring. Somehow though, you remember this concept when it comes to chris paul but forget it when it comes to essentially everybody else :lol: :lol:
hypocrisy ....extra lame.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom