The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

@ryanjumpman420 So many shots coming your way fam you're gonna have to step your multi-quote game up
laugh.gif
I quit trying to keep up wit these fools. i just post. Don't even gotta quote nobody no more lol.
pimp.gif

Month of March

Wiggins, Andrew

43.5 %
15.3 PPG
4.6 RPG
1.6 APG
0.8 SPG
0.5 BPG
36.8 MPG

Clarkson, Jordan

41.6 %
14.3 PPG
4.7 RPG
4.7 APG
0.4 SPG
0.1 BPG
31.0 MPG

Last edited:
too bad the hawks is probably going to lose in the 1st round so that wont' even be a possibility. ryan, talk to me when your team don't lose every quarter of a game. thanks b

too bad the hawks is probably going to lose in the 1st round so that wont' even be a possibility. ryan, talk to me when your team don't lose every quarter of a game. thanks b
Hawks didn't even lose the 4th quarter last night. lol check again
I know they technically tied that quarter but if the dubs played without curry for the entire quarter and play down to their competition (yall trash) and the supposedly best team in the L only matched the score, then you lost that quarter.

I know they technically tied that quarter but if the dubs played without curry for the entire quarter and play down to their competition (yall trash) and the supposedly best team in the L only matched the score, then you lost that quarter.
U do know hawks beat the dubs in Atlanta right?

U do know the dubs easily wreck the hawks yesterday right?
regular season games mean nothing. I'll take more from the February matchup with both teams healthy even tho atl was still missing thabo and both teams weren't already in pre playoff mode and resting players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom