The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hornets, Blazers, Jazz 6 strait wins all snapped by us on this 5 game streak. Wall shooting over 50% scoring 5 more points. Defense hasn't given up a hundred in 11 strait games. Y'all don't watch.

Last edited:
But how far can pau & jimmy take you with a washed up rose

They definitely cant beat dc in a series just because they added pau when we got pierce

Very ******* far when you have Jimmy/Pau/Noah/Mirotic/Gibson.

They have 4 versatile bigs they can use in a myriad of fashions, yall have a washed 32 Nene, Humphries, Gooden and Gortat who is the only threat.

It's just not a good matchup for the Wiz, Wall can't go God level every game and Beal is getting defended by a Jimmy Butler who luckily got a break through that shoulder injury so he'll be rested.

Rose doesn't even matter honestly, Bulls in 6 with or without him, I'll bet on it it happens that's how sure I am.

But how far can pau & jimmy take you with a washed up rose

They definitely cant beat dc in a series just because they added pau when we got pierce

Very ******* far when you have Jimmy/Pau/Noah/Mirotic/Gibson.

They have 4 versatile bigs they can use in a myriad of fashions, yall have a washed 32 Nene, Humphries, Gooden and Gortat who is the only threat.

It's just not a good matchup for the Wiz, Wall can't go God level every game and Beal is getting defended by a Jimmy Butler who luckily got a break through that shoulder injury so he'll be rested.

[COLOR=#red]Rose doesn't even matter honestly, Bulls in 6 with or without him, I'll bet on it it happens that's how sure I am[/COLOR].

young dolph voice PREACH!

Last edited:
let's be honest, nobody is scared of a guy with one name. all bark, no bite and his muscles are only for show.

Haha. He's got a last name though.

yea its the 1st thought when i see him now Hilario--us

"Nenê was originally a nickname, not a given name. His real name was Maybyner Rodney Hilário. However, it is common for Brazilian athletes to be known by their nicknames rather than their birth names (think Pelé, Zico or Ronaldinho) and wear those nicknames on their official jerseys.

In any event, he officially changed his name to Nenê in 2003, so that's the only name he can have on his jersey now"

no one got punked(its highly comical to even believe honestly)..... roid rage wont show up & you will disappear shortly after ... i can guaran damn tee that

Scared to death
View media item 1452725
Jimmy spent all off season getting better because he didn't want to feel that way ever again. Ha ha ha
brah how you going have your fist up, looking like you're ready to throw a punch and not even do it? that's like you bring clothes to cashier register and remembering you don't have money to actually buy anything. you're not about that life, what makes it worse is being out on the street fronting like you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom