The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kd, Kanter, Ibaka, man OKC really is slowly becoming the new trailblazers with their luck regarding injuries.

Gotta shut him down man, call it a season.

A super disappointed one, dude was never healthy but still was balling.

I remember dude had 30 points in the 1st @ Oracle then gets injured. :smh:

Shuda went to Under Armour

Curry ankle problems gone after the switch.
nerd.gif

They was tryna give him stock options in the company as well, if they're the next NBA merch partner.
nerd.gif
yes they were. KD was an idiot for turning that down

What you talking bout? The mighty lakers are playing tonight!!!!

Jeremy "id like to hit game winners" lin vs gobot and the up and coming jazz

aint nobody watching that mess
Naw you gotta watch the future draft picks

D Russell playing in like 15 minutes.

One thing I notice about draft prospects, esp with the lottery picks, the ones who lose in the early rounds r the same ones who dont win in the pros.  Just like their game, their character translates in the pros too.

One thing I notice about draft prospects, esp with the lottery picks, the ones who lose in the early rounds r the same ones who dont win in the pros.  Just like their game, their character translates in the pros too.

KD say's what's good

Last edited:
aint nobody watching that mess

Naw you gotta watch the future draft picks

D Russell playing in like 15 minutes.

i get what you are saying but thats a broad paint brush stroke & that "theory" could easily have holes poked in it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom