The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp

Anthony Slater ‏@anthonyVslater
News on Kevin Durant today concerning. Soreness/foot issues just continue to linger. Doing less court work than this time last week.

okc might miss the playoffs ;lol

They may very well make the playoffs, but Ibaka certainly isn't coming back until then at the earliest, and who knows when Durant is coming back. And, when he does, nobody knows hat kind of Durant you're getting. He's missed 40 games now (I believe), and it's been in chunks throughout the season. It's hard to just "put the band back together" and then waltz into a series against the Warriors with no home court advantage under those circumstances.

Welp

News on Kevin Durant today concerning. Soreness/foot issues just continue to linger. Doing less court work than this time last week.

more time to get that hookah vapor outya his system

what the hell? yall so quick to say someone is washed 
sick.gif

Welp

I'm never wearing any of the KDs I have to play ball in again.

Semi-serious

Welp

I'm never wearing any of the KDs I have to play ball in again.
Semi-serious
barring crumbling, I have enough XIX to last me thru the rest of the decade 
smokin.gif

I am :smokin like watching two dudes arguing who gonna finish in 3rd

Don't blame you being a Cleveland fan and all. How does it feel though to cheer for man who didn't want you? An only came back because his now ex had knee issues. Happy y'all worked that out. Cleveland Pride.

Welp

:smh: :smh: :smh:

You can't mess around with foot injuries, way too much evidence of destruction.

league would be perfect if okc doesnt make it, and LbJ doesnt win it. started off well with Rose being done.

sorry dough. the illuminati is aligning the stars. ibaka going out works well.

Kd, Kanter, Ibaka, man OKC really is slowly becoming the new trailblazers with their luck regarding injuries.

Gotta shut him down man, call it a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom