The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never "care" until the elite 8 *ye shrug*

TBH, this first weekend is always my favorite part of the tourney. (I start to lose interest after my bracket is in shambles, which usually happens by the Sweet 16. :lol: ).

Naw you gotta watch the future draft picks

D Russell playing in like 15 minutes.

One thing I notice about draft prospects, esp with the lottery picks, the ones who lose in the early rounds r the same ones who dont win in the pros.  Just like their game, their character translates in the pros too.

What.

Gortat got fined $5K for flopping:

@MGortat: 5k!!!??? Damnnnn.... [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] got that win!!! Thats all I care about!!

@FanDuelRoyal: @MGortat haha you're so weak bro [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #flopper

@MGortat: @FanDuelRoyal ur mama was weak last night[emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:

Nah we don't watch meaningless west coast games that last til 1am. Especially when your team is up 10 games on the next team. 3 players out. 1 all star out. Dubs played great. Hawks sucked. It happens. On to the next one. Rather them lose and stay healthy, than to win and someone would have gotten hurt. We already beat GS this year when we were both healthy. Hawks have nothing left to prove this regular season. They've done their work. Regular season games mean nothing.

your team got blown out and didnt show up.

that game had a lot meaning b

it meant the hawks are doo doo

Nah we don't watch meaningless west coast games that last til 1am. Especially when your team is up 10 games on the next team. 3 players out. 1 all star out. Dubs played great. Hawks sucked. It happens. On to the next one. Rather them lose and stay healthy, than to win and someone would have gotten hurt. We already beat GS this year when we were both healthy. Hawks have nothing left to prove this regular season. They've done their work. Regular season games mean nothing.

Lol at all yall trolling me.

View media item 1374214View media item 1371038

i just dont watch this early....elite 8 & ill tune in

carry on
laugh.gif
coolio.....

if you had a chance to watch, you missed some good ones today bruh

The reason we're here though: NBA

Hope the Lakers get KAT....i think dude is gonna be great

Nah we don't watch meaningless west coast games that last til 1am.  
your team got blown out and didnt show up.

that game had a lot meaning b

it meant the hawks are doo doo
exactly why people talk about Atlanta being a bad sports town.  They don't even watch their team play when they have the best record in the East and they are playing against the best team in the West 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I did find it funny how that was ATL's 1st national TV game and they get handled :lol:

Last edited:

@MGortat: 5k!!!??? Damnnnn.... [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] got that win!!! Thats all I care about!!

@FanDuelRoyal: @MGortat haha you're so weak bro [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #flopper

laugh.gif
legit comeback in poland

I REALLY hope KD doesn't try to play playoff ball against the best team in the league while his foot is still damaged.

He's a 7 footer with an elite jumper. He has a LOT of ball left to play. The only thing stopping him from ending his career top 5 (probably top 3) in scoring all time is an injury like this.

i remember reading about that particular foot injury that KD got and it saying that it could be a lingering injury that has ended careers before.  Not looking good so far with all of these setbacks already 
frown.gif

I ain't going into panic mode, I just don't think they should rush him back, let him get 100%.

you cant really become a 100% with that type of injury. they can insert as many screws, drink as much supplement, but theyll never be the same. you factor that with age, and you get a KD that needs to evolve his game

exactly why people talk about Atlanta being a bad sports town.  They don't even watch their team play when they have the best record in the East and they are playing against the best team in the West :rofl:  
people are dumb, stupid, dangerous animals and u know it. and u need to get a new tune. This one played out brotha.

:lol:

:rofl:

far better execution on the comeback than the flop. love it when professional athletes give no dambs about the media

The polish HAMMA ftw! 
roll.gif

Wonder how King Julius is preppin' for the new seazon, probably going to come out very griffin-esque I would assume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom