The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my account got hacked, I don't even know a Marvin Harrison, sounds like an upstanding citizen.
roll.gif
roll.gif

aint nobody watching that mess

Naw you gotta watch the future draft picks

D Russell playing in like 15 minutes.

One thing I notice about draft prospects, esp with the lottery picks, the ones who lose in the early rounds r the same ones who dont win in the pros.  Just like their game, their character translates in the pros too.
Shout out to the young king Julius randle

so because i dont like the ncaa tourny i need to leave the nba thread.... oh ok ...foh pions
bruh you sound sensitive as hell. nobody's gonna lose sleep if you don't  watch or if you sit courtside at the final four. we're just ******* with you

and I've never seen a basketball fan say they don't like the ncaa tourney......

it's must see tv for me

Last edited:
so because i dont like the ncaa tourny i need to leave the nba thread.... oh ok ...foh pions
bruh you sound sensitive as hell. nobody's gonna lose sleep if you don't  watch or if you sit courtside at the final four. we're just ******* with you

and I've never seen a basketball fan say they don't like the ncaa tourney......

it's must see tv for me

Exactly.

Cold city you good people just ***** around

i wasnt serious AT ALL :rofl:

i just dont watch this early....elite 8 & ill tune in

carry on :lol:

Last edited:
Even with today's Durant news, I still have every reason to believe he returns this regular season.
— Royce Young (@royceyoung)

March 19, 2015

Easy to say, Royce, when your feet aren't ****** up.

I'm not familiar with Young's writing as much as random tweets I see. How does he cover the team, in general?

:rofl: at one of his tweets saying Durant lost in a FT contest to Collison.

I figured once he stopped playing again that it would be more serious than expected. No way he's 100% in the playoffs (if they make it). Just a very tough year for OKC. Nothing has been the same for them since 2012. The saddest part about all of this is that it gives Scott Brooks an excuse to coach the team another season :lol: .

Even with today's Durant news, I still have every reason to believe he returns this regular season.
— Royce Young (@royceyoung)

March 19, 2015

Easy to say, Royce, when your feet aren't ****** up.
I'm not familiar with Young's writing as much as random tweets I see. How does he cover the team, in general?
 I'm not familiar with his pieces as much since he's Team ESPN, and I don't subscribe to INsider. 

I typically follow Barry Trammel only, in print,  and only catch Royce on twitter.

His tweets are super informative though.

He seems ok, and the print pieces I read from him 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom