The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a toss up honestly. Harden has better numbers but Curry has his team sitting 8.5 games above Houston.  i know it's an individual award but we ALL know that team record plays a big part in it

i'd be fine with co-MVP's

Last edited:
If its the best player on the best team award its Steph no question....

If its the most valuable to his weak *** team award its Harden no question...

If it's I put the team on my back like a ******* boss award its Westbrook no question...

If you're an idiot its LeBron.

Last edited:
harden bout to follow in dirks footsteps and get a MVP after losing in the first round 
pimp.gif

If it's I put the team on my back like a ******* boss award its Westbrook no question...

roll.gif

pretty accurate

roll.gif

Difference is Westbrook actually gets fouled.  He actually gets contact without getting calls constantly

Harden's ability to get fouled is genius, don't see why you would hate on something that win games and gives you an unbelievable advantage.

Generate points with the clock stopped while getting key players in foul trouble.

Difference is Westbrook actually gets fouled.  He actually gets contact without getting calls constantly

Westbrook and Lebron are basically the same players when it comes to driving, being absolute freight trains. You can't help but to bulldoze people over (or they get out the way) by doing that. Not excusing Harden's Paul/Kobe/Wade-ish ways of drawing fouls, but you can't be selective about foul just cause you prefer Westbrook. Plus, I'm sure you recently saw Westbrook try to Guile flash kick his way into a foul call a couple nights ago :lol: (and it worked)

Last edited:
I like Harden but how are you gonna drop 50 and not shoot 50% from the field? Or better than 33% from 3? He probably didn't even feel like he was having a good night out there

Harden showing the ball to defenders and baiting them to reach is genius. Defenders don't complain when they foul harden because they know they fouled him.

Open your eyelids if you think he's just flalling his arms

Harden's ability to get fouled is genius, don't see why you would hate on something that win games and gives you an unbelievable advantage.

Generate points with the clock stopped while getting key players in foul trouble.

It's pretty simple: you like James Harden and Chris Paul. I enjoy my basketball players a little less ***** made.

But hey, to each their own.

It's cheese, borderline unsportsmanlike. Reason he doesn't get the benefit as much in the playoffs. I really don't understand why fools keep reaching

Just when T. Jones was.starting to flourish...

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

McHale: "At the hospital, staying overnight, doing more tests. Don't want to say anything more.

Terrence will be done for a little bit. I think it's a pretty...sore. We'll have to go with Josh and Joey."

Harden showing the ball to defenders and baiting them to reach is genius. Defenders don't complain when they foul harden because they know they fouled him.

Open your eyelids if you think he's just flalling his arms

They don't get it.

Add to he often jumps off of the wrong foot on half of his finishes.

Harden is out here playing chess on a nightly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom