The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man Eric Bledsoe is just average.

If he lets the Davis-less Pels take this game and move back in to 8th, he should cry in the car.

I like my basketball players less productive, less intelligent and less concerned about winning than Chris Paul and James Harden.
you can keep your players that are concerned about winning

ill stick with players that actually win 
423.gif

It's just a lame way to play. Like camping in videogames. It's not playing basketball, it's playing the rulebook and the refs. Not how the game was meant to be played. He's nice enough that he doesn't have to play like that

It's not playing basketball?

Drawing fouls is not playing basketball?

Yall dudes kill me man, idk what game you think you're watching.

laugh.gif
For real though.

Kind of like telling a Rich sugar daddy he only has 10's on his arm because he's rich.

It doesn't matter how you get the girl, just as long as you get her.

It doesn't matter how you win, as long as you win.

Last edited:
It's just a lame way to play. Like camping in videogames. It's not playing basketball, it's playing the rulebook and the refs. Not how the game was meant to be played. He's nice enough that he doesn't have to play like that

You make it seem like he's corey Maggette

The nerve of this coward Harden to flop and have Chandler grab him like this :smh: scum :smh: why won't he just die

Can you post pictures of the other 12 fouls he drew please?

Thank you.

I'm not petty enough. If i was off tomorrow I probably would :D

I like my basketball players less productive, less intelligent and less concerned about winning than Chris Paul and James Harden.
you can keep your players that are concerned about winning

ill stick with players that actually win 

hbivAmM.gif

Last edited:

Basically if they don't have flashy dunks or shoot 3s like a machine they're overrated to NTers

Last edited:
I dare anyone to name a player they'd pick to build a team around that isn't named Rudy Gobert.

dont work in the po. so yeah its cool he can draw fouls but whats happens during the most crucial time/ po. he didnt get that call to end the game the other day.
he dont get the calls like in the regular season,. 

i dont really  hate harden at all. i dont even hate cp. dislike a few players yeah but i can truly only say i hate two playesr in the L. bg and lj. . 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom