The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't see that it's lame I don't know what to tell you. Kicking your leg out when you shoot can get you some free throws too, is that basketball?

Like others have said, down 2 points, last play of the game he ain't getting that call

It's not like he's getting fouled this much simply because he's hard to guard and overpowering defenders so he's getting hacked (like LeBron), he's getting fouled so much because he's focusing on getting fouled.  Dragging his arms through defenders arms to get calls. It's lame.

i do like Harden though. But i wish he would stop relying on that so much

Last edited:
If you can't see that it's lame I don't know what to tell you. Kicking your leg out when you shoot can get you some free throws too, is that basketball?

Like others have said, down 2 points, last play of the game he ain't getting that call

No foul needed

wink.gif
Thunder Up

Are we going act like RW don't regularly fake getting fouled when he is shooting his jumper?

People here pick and choose who to get on about their flopping.

I once was told on here that westbrook "isnt a ***** boy" which is why he ignored westbrooks flopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom