The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling it now, if the thunder make the playoffs: westbrook is going to average a quadruple double (points, assists, rebounds... and turnovers
frown.gif
)

he legit might kill someone.. and yes waiters and lamb are potential victims

have been borderline incompetent since then trying to make up for it.

steven adams
mitch mcgary
the moves at the deadline to acquire kanter, dj and singler

those are incompetent moves?

i meant more along the lines of keeping perk forever, and the failed attempts to replace harden culminating in the dion waiters trade. for the record, i did say i thought the thunder were the biggest winners in the trade deadline this year.

Looks like my pick for the Warriors to come out the west is as solid as ever

this was very, very bold.

i meant more along the lines of keeping perk forever, and the failed attempts to replace harden culminating in the dion waiters trade. for the record, i did say i thought the thunder were the biggest winners in the trade deadline this year.
a top 18 protected pick to take a flyer on a guy who was drafted 4th overall.. the problem is brooks is terrible at dealing with how he should be dealt with (see his mins management with fisher, Thabo and butler)

the other things are on brooks just being a terrible coach or injuries:

kevin martin was only going be on the team for a year, unfortunately westbrook got hurt the 2nd game of the playoffs that year (we were the top seed)

lamb never really got consistent mins and probably is on his way off the team this offseason

Thabo had way to long of a leash (which was the situation when harden was with the team.. look at harden not getting 30 mins per til his last season with the team when maynor was hurt).. same goes for butler and fisher

wouldn't surprise me if lamb and maybe waiters do better with more structured coaches or situations (like say with pop)

reggie Jackson should have been given more mins.. up until this season when he went for his, he should have been getting the most mins out of the above guys

Last edited:
i'll be that guy. i have no sympathy at all towards the OKC franchise. robbed seattle blind of their team. uprooted them halfway across the country. then decided to get cheap (harden trade) and have been borderline incompetent since then trying to make up for it.

may the spirit of seattle forever haunt the thunder.

Repped.

Stupid move after stupid move after stupid move. Team is lucky that Russ isn't human otherwise they'd be in a world of ****.

Looks like my pick for the Warriors to come out the west is as solid as ever

They have as good (or better) a chance as anyone, but they're far from a lock. I could see the Grizz or Spurs giving them problems.

After seeing how Brook Lopez and his foot issues went down, I was REALLY worried about Durant. Felt like OKC handled all of it terribly. Rushing him back multiple times. Letting him play through pain. It's just a bad injury. The fact that he played in the All Star game and the first game back - he was changing shoes every quarter and was shut down after that was ridiculous.

Brook played through injuries multiple times - thinking it was just an ankle sprain or soreness - then he'd end up out for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom