The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at not giving Harden credit for scoring 50 points. I will say watching him shoot 20 FTs isn't as exciting as watching steph and Kyrie going off from 3.

@ESPNStatsInfo 2m2 minutes ago
James Harden Thursday night was the first NBA player to make at least 20 FT in a game since ... James Harden did it in December 2013.

YTG2PZC.png

:lol: that shot chart comparison make any argument against it invalid. So would that make Corey Brewer 50 point game better than Hardens?

Last edited:
Thing is, Harden actually does get fouled. He may sell it really well, but he's not out here faking contact like some other players. He coaxes the defender into fouling him and they do. Blame them. He's just playing mental games with them. By whining about it, its going to put pressure on the refs to be 'tougher', and now they may not call blatant fouls, just to appease you. Would that make you happy?

Thing is, Harden actually does get fouled. He may sell it really well, but he's not out here faking contact like some other players. He coaxes the defender into fouling him and they do. Blame them. He's just playing mental games with them. By whining about it, its going to put pressure on the refs to be 'tougher', and now they may not call blatant fouls, just to appease you. Would that make you happy?

It's a combination of both. He sells contact really well when he draws it and he flops. If you're a Harden fan, don't deny that he acts like he gets shot when he's not even touched

He's the best at what he does. I'd probably call the same fouls if I'm refereeing his games in real time too

Last edited:
Laker fans comparing everyone to Kobe.
Ryanjumpman with the daily YouTube link to a retired player.

Rinse and repeat
lol. Kobe is retired. :lol: And MJ videos should always be welcomed. Especially when it's of him dropping 50 two playoff games in a row. While we're talking about 2 guards. U scared of history or something?

James is cool but i really hope he doesnt get mvp
Going to be hard to beat his storyline of carrying the team without Dwight Howard

MVP races love a good narrative. If your team is being carried by one superstar and the rest role players, you're going to be in the driver seat if your team is top 3

Golden State too loaded for Curry to be in the driver seat of the MVP race

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom